Chapter 1 : I'll Try the Living Route

"Morana? Who's that?"

Huh? They're talking about me?

"You know, that side character and your supposed-to-be rival in Captain Ivan's route."

Ivan's route...?

"Oh, the fiancée of Ivan who committed sudoku?"

Me? Fiancée of Ivan Columbi? That muscle-lover idiot?

"Yep."

"And you're saying you wish there was a way for the heroine to save her? Why though? She's just a supporting character you know."

"I liked her a lot, I just think that her character is neat in every aspect."

"You liked the sunfish lady huh... Well I can't blame you though, she's a beauty afterall as her character description said."

Sunfish...? What kind of fish is that?

"Ivan is stupid. How can he choose a woman who 'seduced' him rather than his already a perfect lady fiancée?"

"Can't blame the MC though, she's forced to be there because of the plot. Besides, they only explained Morana appearance in text. There's zero illustration of her."

"Yeah, that's why I blame the capture targets and the game company instead."

GASP

I woke up from my sleep, feeling the morning sunlight that hits my face.

'Ah, Marisol is not even here yet... I forgot to close the curtain last night...'

Morana Lunaria van Coventry. I'm the sole daughter of Marquess Coventry of the Vrisite Kingdom. The Vrisite Kingdom itself is a fiction world, created by an otome game called 'Evernite Haven'. Around 2 months ago, I was suppose to be dead because I drank a poison...

'I dream about my past life again...' But as you see, I'm still alive even now. On top of it, I'm back to my 3 years old body.

'I was already reincarnated in the first place, why do I have to be reborn again?!' was my thoughts when I gave up on killing myself.

After being reborn again for the 3rd time, I decide to live as myself in Morana's body this time. Last time, I lived my life following the original timeline where Morana would suicide because of her depression got the best out of her. After that I went back to Morana's 3 years old body, even when I killed myself two times after that, the results was the same.

'Does that mean they wanted me to live or something?'

So this time I decided to live until the Gods or whoever they are that keep looping my life decides to let me rest.

'But ugh, why must I go way back to when I was 3 years old? It's so troublesome to learn everything from scratch you know.' I thought to myself as I stare at the same floor mirror I broke to kill myself in the previous two lifes.

Knock knock

"Pardon me... Oh my lady, you've woken up early. Good morning!" A lady with long braided brown hair entered my room, as she greet me with a warm smile.

"Good morning, Marisol." I greeted her back, hopping out of my huge bed then I slowly walked to the dressing table in my room.

"Which dress and what hairstyle would you like to style yourself today, my lady?"

"Whatever is fine, just make me presentable enough in front of father, mother, and Luca is already enough."

"As you wish, lady Morana."

Life is so peaceful for a 3 years old... but I need to make my move soon. I should avoid getting ostracized from the social circle. Moreover, I should avoid anything that can lower my morals and making me depressed. I should also start a light workout since Morana is relatively weak. At the age of 5 she even became sickly.

The Coventry family are Rhinestone Kingdom's most finest knights from generations, as the daughter of Marquess Coventry, it's only natural for me to be healthy so I can hold a sword. Unlike the original Morana, who couldn't even use a staff or even a catalyst properly.

Besides, Morana possessed the element of Ice and it is like one of the most useful element anyone could possess. Sure it's not as strong as light, dark, and the 4 basic elements, but if you use it wisely, even Ice can muffle a fire. Magics are mostly affected by their users anyways.

Oh shit, I need to learn how to socialize-

"Mora? Are you okay? Is something bothering you? Or is the food not to your liking?"

"...Ah, no it's nothing, mother. I just dozed off for a second since the food are very delicious." i snapped back to reality.

"Oh really? Chef Martin would be delighted to hear it~"

"Hehe, please do tell mister Martin my thanks." I chuckled before I took another bite of the food. Hm hm, one of the few things I love from being a marquess Coventry daughter is chef Martin's food~ No matter how many years has passed, it's still the best food I've ever eaten.

"Chwef Mawtin's fwood ish da bwest!" Luca, my half-brother said besides me.

"Luca, don't talk when you're chewing it's impolite. Also you have food stains all over your face, come here. There's no need to rush, no one is going to take your food away okay?" I scold him as I gently wipe the stains on his face. Mother and father just chuckled seeing their two children's interaction.

Luca Phlox van Coventry, he is the 4th capture target in Evernite Haven's storyline. He's the half-brother of Morana and their age are separated by only 1 year. In the original storyline, Morana would stop playing or even caring for Luca when she reached the age of 7. Morana's depression developed the first time at the age of 5 when she's engaged to the Count Columbi's first son, who's also one of the capture targets. Count Columbi's son would act so indifferently towards Morana and the shy little Morana would be afraid of him.

It's not like Morana liked her fiancé, but she tried her best to develop feelings for the said gentleman. Years passes by, Count Columbi's son keep ignoring Morana as he slowly fell in love to the heroine. Morana who found out about it committed suicide just before her fiancé wants to annul their engagement.

If that the case, then I need to strengthen myself for Luca too.

Yes, for Luca...

"Morana! Sister Morana!"

"Bring the royal doctor this instant!

"Please wake up! N-no!"

"Lady Morana, please hang in there! Has the doctor not yet arrived?!"

"It's no use, sir Luca, crown prince... The lady... she's already gone."

---

When Morana died, Luca's heart would be filled with regret for not reaching out to his sister. It's up to the heroine to save him from going down the dark path. Luca's route was well-known by the players of Evernite Haven as the 2nd hardest route in the game. At some point, Morana is hated by those players for becoming the biggest obstacle from the Happy Ending on Luca's route.

If a wind element user went down the dark path... I don't want to even think about it.

The living route of Morana Lunaria van Coventry...

For Luca, I'll do it.