Chapter 16 : A Hero, A Villainess and A Sunfish

"So..." I started carefully as I put my right hand over my mouth, covering my amusement, "Since when did you guys know about each other's identity?" I squinted my eyes at them, "And since when did you guys realized about your 'situation'?"

Laverna stayed silent as she keep staring at her lap in guilt, even though I'm not really mad or anything. Leor glanced at the girl before he smirked and lean his chin on his right palm. "Now, this is rare. Who would've thought that the prideful villainess would be scared towards a mere marquis's daughter." Leor starts to tease the red haired young lady. "Where did all that pride of yours gone to hm~?" The red haired girl keep her silence, while trembling holding back her anger.

To tease a lady so mercilessly like that... On top of it, she's the daughter of a duke while he came from an unknown family. As expected from a reincarnator I guess.

Laverna slammed the table, "SHUT UP! YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL AN ACT!"

"Oh~? Is that really it~?"

"You-- Fine! I admit that I admired big sis Morana so much okay? Satisfied?" Shocked by this cuteness, I chuckled at the two as they switched their attention to me. "No need to get so worked up, Laverna. I was just teasing you."

"You're not mad that I kept this from you all these years...?" Laverna said still in guilt.

"Of course not." I flashed her a soft smile. "I've also been hiding it from you myself. So we're even." She then relaxed after hearing my words.

"Or should I retake my friendship with you?"

"Wha— please no!"

As expected, it's fun to tease someone younger and as cute as Laverna. "I'm just kidding Laverna. Calm down haha."

"Ugh... I can't believe I fall for something like that."

"Lol, she got 'chu alright."

...? They seems oddly close?

This may be a problem for the villainess condemnation event in the future... Knowing that stupidly dramatic prince.

"This really is an interesting combination though. A hero, a villainess, and... A sunfish." Leor smirks narrowing his eyes at me.

"I don't like that tone, young man." I smiled menacingly at him. Though it didn't seem to have any effects on him.

"Young man? You've been speaking like an old woman... Now I'm curious of your real age, lady Morana." Laverna chimes in. Her face full of curiosity and also... Anxiety?

"Hm... Let's see... I guess I'm supposed to be 46 years old this year—"

"46 YEARS OLD?!" Both Laverna and Leor shouted in shock. I guess they didn't reincarnated 3 times like me huh...

"S-so... You were in your thirties when you died huh..."

"I was 17 years old."

"HUH?!"

"W-what in the math does that work?" Leor tried to count with his hands, but to no avail.

"I wonder how..."

• • •

The meeting goes smoothly and we agreed to meet with each other at that same gazebo every wednesday at lunchtime. I also get to know the little bits of Morana in the sequel...

In the sequel, at first the fourth capture target, Luca though that his suicidal sister has come back to life. Little did he know that her sister's body were actually controlled by the demon king's lover, who had lost her body and is now still in search of it. She just used Morana's body to take revenge on Gloria the heroine for killing her beloved demon king.