Chapter 13 : Intruder

Huh... I feel like I've dreamed about something important, but I can't seem to remember what it was about...

"Morana, can you please help me for a little bit?"

"Ah yes, madam Inelle. How may I help you?" I put away the last book that Professor Inelle has asked me to arrange on the shelf and goes to her side.

"Are you familiar with a girl named Gloria Balodis?" The brunette woman said as she fixed her glasses and glanced at me.

"Why, of course. She's the first years you've been keeping your eyes on right?" A light magic user is close to none in this world, that is why Gloria was invited to the academy in the first place.

"Yes, yes! You see..." She trailed off fir a bit, thinking about what she should say, "There's seems to be a problem with her lately."

"A problem?"

"Her mana flow..." She trailed of while looking on the paperwork she's holding, "it's unstable."

W h a t ?

No way, was this also in the game?

"How do you mean by it's unstable?"

"You should see it for yourself later. Since we're going to have a lesson with her class tomorrow."

"Understood."

She means I have to see her mana flow for myself huh? Well it's not that big of a deal, but why would she give me more work when she can just tell me directly?

• • •

"Kyaa!"

"Balodis, calm down!"

...I see what she meant now.

Everyone in her class is covering their eyes and bodies as not to get hit by her magic. Honestly saying, even though she can't control her mana, she do have a powerful magic power.

But her control over her own mana is horrible.

I guess this happens in the game when you did a blunder in the mini game, but seeing it in real life is way much more dangerous.

I sighed and casted a protective shield over the other students, "Miss Balodis, stay sti--"

My words was cut by a figure passing by me in an abnormal speed. The next thing I see, it was the exact same scene that happened in the game.

"Please calm yourself down, Miss Balodis." A deep voice said as you looked up to see the most beautiful green-colored pair of eyes. As he held your right hand in his, his beautiful blonde hair sways around as if the wind is dancing just to make him looks beautiful.

...is what the game description said.

Honestly, rather than Edward, the one who looks beautiful at a third point of view is Gloria. Maybe it's because I've only seen Edward as nothing but a brat since childhood.

How improper of him to carelessly hold another girl's hand when he already have a fiance.

Every players of Evernite Haven would be squealing right about now, IF this was a game. In real life, this kind of act would be considered improper and everyone would have backlashed any guy who did this in society.

But Edward is a prince, he clearly monopolize his status so that everything he did is okay.

I sighed once again before releasing the magic shield once Balodis had calmed down.