Chapter 11: Can I Trust You?

(Authors Note: A sorry guy, for taking so long to update schools been busy and this chapter has a really bad cliffhanger. PS: Sorry for the grammatical errors! I'll be fixing it on Monday.)

Red's POV

"You honestly just woke up like this?" I said as she nodded. Aacia was taking a shower and the secret lovers were sitting on my bed looking at her in amazement.

"I feel a little bit thirst to be honest. My body wants me to drain Aacia dry, but I had a blood bag earlier and I don't understand why you guys don't hate me; it taste like absolute shit!"

Everyone started to laugh as Jonathan surprisingly answered for us, "We needed to stop drinking from a live person. Heating up the blood actually helps, I recommend it."

"We all know you can just barely go a few days without it Jonathan," Terra teased as I smiled by her comment and laughed.

"Anyways, how are you feeling besides the thirst?" Allison pushed on to further question Terra's condition. The star on her cheek turned from the bright red it use to changing into scarlet.

"I feel powerful and I can't do my magic. Do you think we can get a vampire? I'm curious to see what my blood will do, if it enters into a vampire body."

"I'll ask Adrienne for you, when Aacia gets out of the shower." Our heads turned to the bathroom door as the water turned off.

"Everyone go!" I yelled slightly as the others ran out of the door, causing the room to shake as Terra slammed the door closed.

"Red?" Aacia yelled from the bathroom as I ruffled my hair and yawned loud enough for her to hear.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked through the door as I wrinkled my shirt and the bed sheets trying to make it appear like I had taken a nap when she was in the shower.

"I thought, I heard something but I guess not." Aacia said through the door as she opened it after a few seconds, as she came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

My nose was welcomed with a scent of honey and lavender as I smiled by the familiar smell, she always wore. "Come here," I asked wrapping my arms around her waist as I kissed her softly, smiling at her adorable giggles.

"Red, come on we can't mess around right now." Aacia protested as I smiled ran my finger tips lightly up her sides as she laughed.

"Fine, I need to go talk to Adrienne anyways my dear." I pecked her lips softly as she smiled and gently shove me towards the door.

"Be quick please, I hate it when you're not with me." She pleaded as I gave her another peck on the lips as she bites my lower lip.

"I'll be back as soon as possible," I said as she smirked and walked away swaying her hips back and forth seductively, causing me to bite my lower lip and forcing myself to leave.

I started to wander the hallway and found myself walking up a flight of stairs to the roof. The sound of a violin playing beautifully in the distance won my heart over, I ran up the steps and opened the door to the roof and smiled at the person playing.

"For somebody who would have just turn 30 this year if they were still human, you play the violin like it's the most natural thing to touch?" I declared as Adrienne smiled and knelt in front of her case and started to place the violin away with its bow.

"My father thought it was best to learn an instrument growing up. I loved playing it, ever since I was 4 and this is one of the few things that make me feel human still after everything." I nodded my head in understanding admiring the red velvet she covered her instrument with.