Chapter 26: Happy Ending

Jonathan's POV

"I don't know if I do this babe," I felt her hands wrap around my mid stomach and kiss my neck softly letting myself lean in and shut my eyes remembering why we came here.

"You need to see there gravestone and talk to them, you helped me just a few days ago about moving on and I only want to do the same with you and your family baby." I sucked in a sharp breath and bite my lip nervously, grabbing the sunflowers from the back seat and locking my side of the door as we walked across the cemetery.

"Baby, don't be nervous I'm right here okay?" Allison was holding the umbrella as we walked hand in hand trying not to be exposed by the sun and get weak from the awful sun.

Another family was walking away, a mother with her children of two the girl possibly 8 and her older brother 10 walking hand in hand there mother sobbing as they left. My only assumption to make was that the father was buried or possibly a close sibling of hers.

"Tragic isn't it?" Allison said stopping us in our tracks noticing all the headstones of Lloyd in front of us.

"What, the fact that I killed my family or the mother with her kids." Allison kissed my cheek and turned my chin to the right staring into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Johnny stop it or else I'll kick your ass. Please stop being a jerk and focus on this," I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath and kissed her lips.

"Fine. God I love you and hate you all at once," She chuckled and gently patted my chest.

"Now or else I won't put out tonight,"

"I'm a reasonable man these threats hurt my soul," After my little skit of being a sarcastic brick, Allison stood behind me giving me a calming vibe and carefully kneeled in front of my mothers tombstone. "Hi Mom?"

Allison rested her hand on my shoulder and kissed the top of my head, "You probably know that it was awful to see what had happened to your big boy, but you knew this had to be done. Mother can you please tell Father, I'm sorry for killing you and the rest of my damned sibling. It was just heart breaking to think of someone else making you suffer, please forgive me."

I started to cry letting droplets of tears roll down my eyes and onto my cheek, "Please don't cry anymore Johnny." 
Allison was right when my anger is build up so much and tears start its harder to stop them once they've begun.

"Can we go now? I really needed to apologize to my mother, she suffered the most out of everybody on that day it happened." The screams of there cries started to intensify the more it started to become a bigger deal then it should be in my head.

Allison was shaking the crap out of me when she yelled, "EARTH TO JONATHAN ARE YOU ZONING OUT? Come back to me please baby, please?" I can't wait to become a human again and feel her burning hot skin pressed against mine and make her have goose bumps.

"Allie what's wrong? I'm sorry the thought of it happening appeared in my head,"

"I'll always protect you and hold you close until you forget about it, just tell me when it happens next time please?"

"Okay, I promise Allison." She started to eye my body and get really close to my face and gave me a genuine smile and kissed both of my cheeks, being so adorable it was too cute.

"You sure?" She wasn't going to quiet that easily.

"Yes." I didn't lie for the first time saying that yes, the immediate thought was a no but something in my heart was telling me not to lie about this to my Allison.

"I love you Jonathan Llyod," Allison pressed her nose against mine, making me start to laugh at her silly cute action she just did,

"And I love you Allison Greene," I said staring into her beautiful hazel eyes as they stared back to mine with so much love and devotion towards me.

"Let's go to the hotel and rest for a while okay?"

"Sounds like a great idea to me dear,"

"Perfect, just perfect Johnny."

________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I'm publishing the next chapter right now and it'll be over! I know it's sad, but life goes on and maybe you can read a longer version of this and hold a tangible copy in your hand not having to wait for the author (me) to write the rest of the book.

But hey look out for the novella! It'll be 14 chapters in whole which is why it's a novella, short and to the god damn point darn it. :)

Vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! Bye!

P.S Happy Kings Day! Especially to those Spanish Catholics who celebrate this wonderful holiday this time of the year.

-TG 💀 1/6/16