Chapter 14: Hate Me

Jonathan's POV

I shifted my posture a little while hearing the soft grunt from a certain lady. "Why did you move I was so comfy on your chest dammit." Allison muttered resting her head on my chest as I felt the rest of her bared body pressed against mine under the cover.

"Consider it a good morning," Allison smiled as I opened my eyes and lifted her chin up kissing her rosy pink lips softly as she bite my lower lip moaning seductively. "How does your head feel Ally?" I kissed her head as she smiled warmly.

"Better and how does yours feel, especially the rest of your body." I laughed at her attempt trying to be perverted and yet sexy kissing her face all over as she giggled adorably.

"When do we have to go meet the group again baby?" As I kissed her neck softly gently brushing my fangs against her neck making her moan for more.

"In an hour, let's make the best of it." Ally crashed her lips against mine flipping our positions as she smirked and started to go under the sheets as I groaned in ecstasy by her lips doing wonders to my body. One hour will be enough for now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why are we here again can't we just fucking leave? The Coven know we're here why can't we simply walk out here!" Adrienne had this complex plan of getting weapons and sneaks attacks, but I was being nice because of morning with Allison.

"Jonathan we need to think about everyone in this room, I will not lose a man because you fucked upped my plan alright?" Adrienne's eyes glaring into mine with anger.

"Adrienne, you need to get up to an airport undetected and on a plan to Italy." Terra stood gripping the chair she sat in with everything in her body as Red was suddenly next to her.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to lean on?" Terra waved him off as Aacia and Drake were talking about who knows what in the corner.

"Relax don't make a scene," Allison whispered softly in my ear sending light tingles down my body making me want to touch her intimately, but the blasphemy of these people were preventing this damn it and more importantly we weren't a couple to the general public.

"Everyone stay in here or else I'll kick your ass. I need to make a few calls and will talk more about this matter in a second alright?" Adrienne grabbed her cellular phone out of her pocket fixing the collar of her button down lilac shirt as she started to talk in another language leaving the 7 of us alone in a conference room.

"Adrienne's a bit of a sour puss isn't she?" Terra glared at me as Red started to laugh.

"Maybe you think that because someone didn't train you right," I was baffled at this person's out burst and started to notice her more. Her strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and choice of clothing with a light green shirt and capri pants wearing neon pink sketchers.

"What's your name again? I don't seem to remember hearing such brilliant ideas coming from the wall now," I retorted as she smiled wickedly.

"Someone so old shouldn't be very express of them self, but respect others right?" She was starting to play and starting walking over as I to her.

"Jonathan don't," Allison warned taking a quick glance at Derek and Aacia talking about gossip as they laughed in harmony of one another.

"Bitch come her and fight me like a man," Ellie's eyes glisten with joy as she smiled just as Adrienne suddenly stood in between us. That's it I was ready to kill.

"I swear to God if you even dare destroy anything in this room, I will decapitate you both in a heart beat without blinking dammit you guys come on! I'm doing you a favor because of Drake and Ellie." Adrienne look over at Drake as Aacia stopped laughing and pointed to us.