Chapter 3 - Secret Behind Purple Eyes

Shyla's POV

Pain.... Everything is painful....

I wanted to groan but I can't open my mouth. My body feels sour and stif. I tried to move my body but can't, it felt like something my body has suddenly become too heavy to lift. I can't even open my eyes but I can still hear some voices in background which is certainly unfamiliar to me.

"Has she woken up?"

"No, I am watching her already"

"Mom, is anxious. She is praying so hard for it"

"I am quite exited too. I never thought this day will come"

"Nor did I but I am happy too"

Who are these people? And what are they saying? I clearly remembered that I left the pack house at night. Did they found me and brought me back again? Just thinking about that it made my heart clench. I don't want to see their faces in this life. All my miseries are because of them and I will never forget it even after my death.

"Oh look she is opening her eyes" I heard the voice again.

I fought hard to open my eyelids. I can't stay here for long and I have to see who are these people who brought me here. When I finally able to open my eyes fully the first that greeted me was a white ceiling with golden pattern style. The colour it self looks luxurious let alone the golden pattern designed on the ceiling. Even the Alpha's room of my ex pack was not this unique. I turned my head to side and saw a beautiful face of a woman. She was all smiling. Her natural beauty is enough to amaze anyone.

"Are you fine? Do you feel pain anywhere?" She asked with her sweet melodious voice.

"I... " I tried to reply but my voice stuck inside my throat. I rubbed it slowly trying to soothe it.

"Oh, your throat must be dry. Let me get you some water, it will help you relax" she said before getting up. After few seconds she returned back and handed me a glass of water.

"Here, have this first and relax yourself. We can talk slowly"

I grabbed the glass and drank the water in a go. After the water drenched my sour throat I suddenly felt good. God, I don't know how long it has been dry that I could not even speak a word properly.

"Do you want more?"

I shook my head. She took the glass from my hand and placed it on side table.

"You have been sleeping for good time so your body must be stif a d sour. Since you woke up, you need to eat and nourish it to get healthy"

I looked at her "how...long ..I -"

"Oh, you have been sleeping for a month now"

My eyes almost popped out. One month? I was unconscious for a whole month? How come I ended up like this? Was I too hurt that I was unconscious for a month?

"How did you...found me?" I asked.

The woman smiled "our two pack guards saw you lying on the ground in the forest. They were patrolling the area so we can just put it in a way that it was a lucky coincidence from each side"

So the voice I hear last time was from those guards. She is right I was quite lucky that the ex member didn't found me. Or I don't know what I would have done after waking up.

"Thank you for saving me"

She smiled "you don't have to. It was lucky that you are found and we are lucky that we have found you. Afterall the searching of all these years has been finally worthy"