Prologue

4 years ago
Francesco POV
I was just getting back home when I see my son running up to their mother.

"Momma, Mia is up!!" Says my youngest Rocco, 12 years old. He's practically bouncing on his feet.

"Okay, let's go get her." My beautiful wife Maria responds with happiness shining through her eyes.

As she heads to the stairs, she's sees me and comes up to ask about how my day is however my youngest is not having as he wants to see his baby sister. He tugs Maria upstairs to retrieve her.

I head to my office on the first floor to drop off some work before everyone arrives home. It's around 4pm when Mia woke up so my other children should be making their way home soon.

My son Antonio, 20 years old, is preparing to take over for me in the business in a few years. He has been shadowing me and my underboss forever while training. Right now, I believe he is finishing a call with some of our allies. My second oldest Leonardo, 18 years old, should be coming back from soccer practice soon. Then Santi, 16 years old, was hanging out with his friends after school for some project I believe. Then the twins, Vincenzo and Lorenzo, 14 years old, I actually do not know what they are up to better see if my wife knows.

Just as I start putting my stuff away I see my office door pop open. And then I see her, my princess, Mia. She comes waddling in and her big blue doe eyes wandering around the room until she gets to me. Once she does she looks up to me and starts doing the grabbing hands to pick her up. Which of course I do.

"PAPA!! PAPA!!" She screams once I pick her up.

"Hello, my love. Did you have a good nap?"

She just nods her head. And I head back out to the living room where my wife and Rocco are.

"Sweetie, where are the twins?"

"Oh, they wanted to hangout with their cousins. But they should be coming back soon. I'm gonna make a few business calls then see if dinner is being prepared correctly" she says as she walks out the room toward her office.

2hr later

Everyone is back home just in time for dinner. Mia has been waddling all throughout the living room playing with Rocco. Once dinner was ready, she ran into the dining room toward her mom. Maria lifted her up and spinned her around as Mia starts giggling. The boys enter the room all going over to Mia and kissing her on her head before heading to their own seats.

Eventually, dinner is finished and we decided to watch a movie. Of course, princess choice which just happened to be Peppa the Pig holiday special. To which we did. She feel asleep about 30minutes into it and Maria went to put her down. She came back and we picked a different movie than eventually all went to bed.

Following morning

I wake up to see my wife is gone. I assume she's gone to collect our princess. So I head to the door and go towards Mia's room, but then I hear sobbing. I immediately start running. There I see my wife sobbing but I do not see Mia.

"Love, where is Mia?" I ask with panic in my voice.
She just points over to the crib.

Dear Bianchi,
Looks like you lost someone quite vulnerable. Should've kept better security on her. Poor thing. Don't worry, I'll make sure to let her know you all hated her and couldn't wait to get rid of her.
Best wishes,
Germans

No. This can't be happening. I immediately start calling my allies and brother to try to find my princess. Just then my sons walk in confused on why their mother is crying and trying to find their baby sister.

"Pa, what's wrong?" My oldest asks

"Sons, someone took you're sister. We need to find her fast." All of them nods and start calling everyone. While I comfort my wife.

It'll be okay. We'll find you soon. We'll meet again

Hope you enjoyed

Comment and vote

Until next time...