Accidental Drone Injury

"Oh man," Peter said as he collapsed back into his seat on the bus. "Argh," He groaned as he felt a shooting pain in his side. He moved his hand to where it hurt and he looked down to see that a hole that had been blasted through his shirt and his skin underneath was burnt and blistered. "Ah," Peter groaned again before he relaxed back and closed his eyes.

Dimitri, Fury's bus driver, looked around and saw that Peter was passed out in his seat, and he had an injury to his right hand side. He pulled over at the next car park and stopped the bus.
"Everyone off the bus."
"What? Why here?" Mr Harrington asked him.
"Photo opportunity," Dimitri replied.
"Ok. Everyone off the bus to take some photos. Come on," Mr Harrington said and everyone slowly filtered off the bus.

Luckily, they were all looking at the view rather than at Peter, who was slumped in the front seat of the bus.

Once they were all off, Dimitri went over to Peter with the small first aid kit.
"Stupid kid," Dimitri muttered as he cut Peter's shirt in order to access the wound. He looked at it and decided that it would be best just to put a bandage over it. From what Fury had told him, it sounded like Peter's body would heal most things itself. He found a bandage big enough and placed it onto Peter's side. Once it was in place, Dimitri slapped Peter in the face.

Peter gasped as he came to and he raised his hands in defence. Then, he looked round and saw Dimitri beside him.
"Dimitri? What... What happened?"
"A drone hit you."
"What?" Peter asked as he looked at his side and noticed the bandage. "Oh. Did you do that?"
"Fury needs you in Prague. You hurt yourself through stupid mistake and I have to fix you."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have a drone fire on us."
"No, you are stupid boy."
"Ok," Peter replied awkwardly before he looked around the bus. "Where's everyone gone?"
"Outside, they are taking pictures of the view."
"Oh. Than..."
"They should not see you like this. They would ask too many questions."
"Yeah, they would. Thanks," Peter said with a smile before he tried to sit up. "Argh," Peter groaned in pain before he looked down at his side.
"Is it painful?"
"Yeah."
"Here. Pain relief," Dimitri said as he handed Peter two tablets and some water. Peter swallowed them before he handed the water back to Dimitri, who was packing the medical kit away.

"What the...?" Brad said in shock as he came back onto the bus and Dimitri and Peter both turned to him. Dimitri pulled out his gun and pointed it at Brad, who's hands shot up and he dropped his phone.
"No. No, no, don't shoot Brad," Peter quickly told Dimitri as he put his hand on-top of Dimitri 's gun.
"Why not?"
"Because he won't say anything. He doesn't know what's going on and he won't ask any questions. Will you Brad?"
"No. No. I... why is there a bandage on your side?" Brad asked Peter.
"It doesn't matter. If you tell anyone Brad, Dimitri will kill you."
"I will."
"Ok. Ok, I won't tell anyone. I swear."
"Swear by your mother."
"I do. I swear by her. Don't shoot me."
"Dimitri," Peter said and Dimitri slowly lowered his gun.
"I get you to Prague, then I leave you stupid America's there."
"Good. That's fine. Argh," Peter said before he groaned as he stood up.
"Don't put pressure on it," Dimitri told Peter
"I'm trying not to," Peter replied to him. His skin felt tight and uncomfortable, but at least it wasn't painful now. "I'll be out in a second Brad. Don't let anyone back on here yet."
"I won't," Brad replied before he left and Peter pulled a new shirt out of his bag.
"Your friends are stupid," Dimitri said as Peter put the new top on.
"Brad is not my friend."
"Then next time, I kill him."
"Don't kill anyone," Peter said before he went to the door. "They're not doing anything wrong."
"We leave in 5 minutes."
"5 minutes. Ok," Peter said before he stepped out of the bus.