Shot In The Shoulder

Peter 1 = Tom Holland
Peter 2 = Tobey Maguire
Peter 3 = Andrew Garfield

"Maybe she didn't die for nothing Peter," Peter 2 said Peter 1 winced. He raised his hand up to his right hand shoulder and fell to his knees.
"Peter," MJ said softly as he squatted down, but Peter closed his eyes and fell sideways, unconscious, onto the roof.
"Peter!" Ned cried out.
"Shit," Peter 3 said and both Peter's came down to join MJ and Ned as they knelt beside Peter.
"Peter? Peter, what's wrong?"
"He's not breathing."
"He is breathing," Peter 2 said as he took hold of Peter 1's outfit and pulled it off his shoulder.
"Oh."
"He's been shot," Peter 2 said as everyone looked at the bleeding bullet wound in Peter 1's shoulder.
"We should get him to a hospital."
"No. If he's like us, then he should be healing from this."
"But he's not so the bullet must still be inside of him."
"Can you take it out?"
"Ned!"
"What?"
"We need to, but not here."
"We can go to the school. None will be there at this time, and there's bandages and chemicals there."
"It's better than anywhere else. Let's go."
"How are we going to bring Peter?"
"I can carry him," Peter 2 said as he lifted Peter 1 up in a fireman's lift. "See."
"Ok."
"Ned, MJ, hold onto me," Peter 3 said and they grabbed hold of his torso tightly. "Hold on," He said and they screamed as Peter 2 and 3 swung to the school.

When they arrived in the lab, Peter 2 put Peter 1 down on one of the long desks and began looking for some equipment. MJ went over to her Peter and stroked her hand through his hair as everyone else got the equipment ready.
"His face is getting paler, we need to move faster."
"We're on it."
"I've found some tweezers, will they help?"
"Yes, those are perfect," Peter 3 said as they came over and filled the desk with stainless steel tools.
"You're going to help him right?" MJ asked as Peter 2 got a needle ready.
"Yes," Peter 2 said before he injected something into Peter.
"What are you giving him?"
"A sedative. We don't need Peter waking up as I take the bullet out."
"I thought that I was taking the bullet out."
"Where did you get the sedative from?"
"I always keep some in my suit in case I end up in horrendous pain after a mission."
"Oh, that's a good idea."
"Does that happen often?"
"Not that often. Ok, I'm done," Peter 2 said as he removed the needle from Peter 1's arm. "Who had those tweezers?"
"Me," Ned said before he handed them to Peter 2.
"Thanks," Peter 2 said before he stood beside Peter and thrust the tweezers deep into Peter 1's shoulder. MJ immediately felt sick, so she lent to the side and threw up.
"Woah, woah. I've got you," Peter 3 said as he stopped her from falling over.
"Can you feel it yet?"
"No."
"I don't feel so good."
"I know. I've got you. Woah!" Peter 3 cried out as MJ fainted in his arms.
"Can you try not to distract me while I'm trying to get... oh."
"Have you found it?"
"Yes. Just hold on," Peter 2 said as he started to pull the bullet out of Peter 1.
"Come on MJ, you're ok," Peter 3 said as he had MJ's head resting in his lap and he was fanning her with a notepad.
"Woah."
"And it's out," Peter 2 said before he dropped the bullet into a school test tube.
"Peter's still bleeding though, is he going to be alright?"
"Yeah, his wound will start healing soon. How's MJ?"
"She's still out. I think it was the blood that freaked her out."
"No, it was Peter thrusting the tweezers into Peter."
"Oh yeah. That would do it too."
"Urgh."
"MJ?"
"MJ, are you ok?" Ned asked and MJ opened her eyes as Peter 3 put the notepad down.
"What happened?" She asked and Peter 3 stroked her face with his hand.
"You fainted. But you're ok now."
"Is Peter ok?"
"Yes, he's doing fine," Peter 2 told her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" MJ asked Peter 3.
"Looking at you like what?"
"Like that. It's really creepy."
"She's not your girlfriend Peter."
"I know."
"Ok, that's enough," MJ said as she stood up and swayed. Peter 2 grabbed her and brought her close before wrapping his hand around her.
"I've got you. Are you ok?"
"Yeah. Hey, he's healing already."
"So he is."
"Woah," Ned, Peter 2 and MJ all said as they looked at Peter's closed wound. "How long will it be until he wakes up?"
"Nurgh," Peter 1 groaned and Peter 2 looked at Ned.
"Not long at all."
"Peter," MJ said softly as she put her hands onto him and he opened his eyes to look at her.
"MJ."
"Hey. Are you ok?" MJ asked and Peter looked at his shoulder.
"Yeah... it um. It doesn't hurt anymore."
"I took the bullet out, so your body's healing."
"Oh, thanks."
"Dude, it was so awesome. First you collapsed, then this Peter picked you up and we brought you to the school, which is where..."
"I think we can spare him the gory details Ned," MJ interrupted him.
"Oh yeah. Sorry."
"Are you feeling ok?"
"Yeah. I," Peter said before he sat up and both of the Peter's and MJ helped him.
"Are you good?" Peter 2 asked him once he was sat upright.
"Yeah. I just..." Peter said before his mind wandered back to when May died, which was just a few minutes ago, and he thought about Happy, then the people coming after him, then being shot...
"Peter?" Peter 3 asked, snapping Peter 1's attention back to reality. "Are you sure that doing ok?"
"Yeah," Peter said before he wiped his tears away. "What's the plan?"