Chapter 6: The Return/Savannah's New Beginning

Soon after Savannah falls asleep, she returns.....

Savannah wakes up to the sound of an alarm clock. But it isn't the familiar sound of her familiar Sony Dream Machine that she has had since Christmas of 2012. In fact, instead of an electric beeping sound, she awakes to the soothing sound of birds chirping and roosters making their wake up calls. She realizes she is in a Sofia The First sleeping bag on the floor of the same exact preschool classroom she dreamed about last time. Her friends she made were waking up in their own sleeping bags as the teacher turned off the alarm and walked around her desk, over to the children, laying in their sleeping bags on the space themed rug. "Wake up boys and girls, nap time is over. First we need to line up in our potty lines. Anyone who still wears diapers, Pull-Ups or has had an accident during their nap, come over here. Everyone else who is potty trained, line up to the bathroom and wait for your turn. Once we do this we will do our dance to wake everyone up, then we will work on our ABCs and 123s. Sound good?" All of the kids start to yell "yes" in a sing-song like manner. As Savannah gets out of her sleeping bag, she feels pressure on her waist. Upon looking down, she sees a bulge in her skinny jeans, as well as the purple waistband of a Pull-Up sticking out. She walks over to the back of the changing line as the teacher grabs each of the children, brings them into a small 5x5 closet room in the front corner of the classroom behind the teacher's desk, brings them out and sometimes giving them a complement on how little they used (or didn't use) their special undergarments, then motioning for the next child. Eventually, the teacher motions for Savannah to come into the room. She walks into a the room, which is decorated with plastic butterflies, rainbows, crayons, letters, numbers and various cartoon/animated movie character decals suited for young children along the walls. In the back of the room, there is a fairly large changing table with a PVC sheet on it, kind of like what you would see on the exam beds in a clinic. To the side, there's a bookshelf with various changing materials- diapers, Pull-Ups, Goodnites, baby powder, baby wipes, rash cream, lotion, gloves, and even various spare clothes of various brands, sizes and prints. On the other side, there is a large diaper genie. The teacher removes Savannah's My Little Pony shoes and pulls her pants down to reveal a well used Minnie Mouse Pull-Up. "Hop up on the bed here and let me get that thing off of you" says the teacher. She hops up onto the changing table and watches as the teacher rips the sides from the Pull-Up, removes and discards it, grabs some baby wipes and powder, then applies a fresh Doc McStuffins Pull-Up and helps her put her pants and shoes back on. "All better!" She then returns to her peers where they spend the rest of the day learning about the alphabet, play recess, and then pack up to go home. Savannah's mom walks in behind several others parents, runs over and picks her up. "Hey Anna-banana, how was your day?! Mommy missed you!" "I had a great time! I's got two pway wit my fwiends an wearn my ABCs! I wove pwesckool, mummy!" says Savannah. "Glad to hear, cupcake! Did you make it to the potty any?" says Mom."No", said Savannah, "I twied to but went potty in my mowse pans before I cowld make it". "That's perfectly okay. As long as you tried. Upsie daisies!" says Mom, and Savannah is soon in the backseat of their Oldsmobile family minivan as they drive home, as the Rainbow Brite: Paint A Rainbow In Your Heart cassette plays through the van's factory tape player. Soon they get home, and Savannah finds her room to be the same room, but her dream room. Pink walls and ceiling, a consistent Sofia The First theme with the bedding, wall decals and toys, along with her dream dollhouse, a castle themed toy chest, various princess, fairy, butterfly, ballerina, mermaid, bunny, unicorn, and Christmas elf costumes inside her closet, and an inflatable Frozen ball pit in the corner. She was now in heaven, and raced over to try on one of the costumes, a Sofia costume. Then, she went over to the dollhouse and played "house" and had a tea party with her dolls. After that, she went to jump into the ball pit, and suddenly she woke up.

(NEXT CHAPTERS COMING VERY SOON-HAPPY HOLIDAYS!)