Abandoned Island (chapter 3)

Kai gets to distracted by the huge " mysterious" bulge that's appeared. The poor boy hasn't been turned on before, but he's suprised that out of all things, a man whom is his sworn enemy is the person that's turning him on.

Tsubaki, being the sly man he is, already had the toy in one hand, and his rather large hand on the younger ones bulge, circling his finger around the bulge. Kai's breath hitches for a second when he feels the sensation of touch.

Kai was confused with this new erotic feeling, he felt like slapping Tsubaki, but also wanting to kiss him, but also wanted him to leave, on top Of all that, he also didn't want Tsubaki to stop, he wanted more of this.

Tsubaki forces his leg in between Kai's thighs, rubbing his knee against Kai's length. Kai, having this be a major thing for him, lets out a sharp breathy moan from his lips, a moan that sounds like it's enjoying what's going on, and is just begging for more, and Tsubaki understands that very well.

He continues to rub the younger ones length, enjoying the sight of his apparent "sworn enemy" just simply trembling at his touch. Tsubaki picks up the pase, rubbing faster with both his hand and knee. Then suddenly, he forces his hand into Kai's boxers. Taking out the little boys small length. He immediately turns the toy on, and in a matter of seconds, loud moans can be heard from Kai's mouth. Tsubaki kisses Kai, not letting a single noise out.

As he swirls his tongue in Kai's warm wet mouth, they both make strong eye contact. Kai's teary eyes, meeting Tsubaki's fierce, confident and dominant glare. Tsubaki finds this to be the perfect moment to turn on the vibration To a higher level every time Kai's body jerks or reacts to him and the toy.

Kai trembles at this huge sensation. He fully gives in, completely and absolutely collapsing into the elder and bigger ones arms.  Though it may seem obvious to some, Kai doesn't know how to admit it his feelings about this but he's enjoying this moment so much. He's enjoying every single part. From Tsubaki's cold touch, to the rubbing, to the toy, all the way to the passionate and erotic kiss that's taking his breath away.

Tsubaki breaks the kiss, as Kai starts to drool. The younger one is completely overwhelmed and his head is thrown back due to the amount of pure pleasure, and Tsubaki is enjoying it as much as the smaller one is.

Tsubaki, once again, being the sly man that he is, holds Kai's hand, and moves it to Tsubaki's impatient crotch. He makes the small warm hand rub his rather large bulge. Kai notices, and starts rubbing slowly and copies what Tsubaki did to him. Tsubaki, shocked, whispers into Kai's ear "what a good boy, you learn so fast! I'm proud of you, now, show me what else you've learned at the end too, okay?~ "

Note: " hi hi!!! Finally done with this chapter!  Infact, I got some help from my friend while writing this, and honestly without that help this chapter would have never been completed 💀
Anyways, enjoy! Next chapter will be out soon! "