Abandoned Island (chapter 4)

Tsubaki, having given this small boy Infront of him some "encouraging" words, starts to nibble on the boys soft red ears. Kai's overwhelmed by everything at this moment. He's totally lost in everything that's happening. His thoughts are racing. Since when did Tsubaki have such a side to him???? Wasn't he just a weird play boy??? Why is he turning me on?? Why is he so good at this???? Why do I feel so good because of someone that's made me felt so much worse??? What do I do??? Why do I feel like...just obeying this tall and built man's every word??. All of these thoughts, not leaving the small boy alone.

Both of them are lost in their heads while their bodies speak to each other. One body fulfilling an action that it much needed to do, the other reacting and replying to those actions. One mind is lost in this first experience, the other totally emersed and constantly falling in love with the lost mind even more. Both are stunned by each other. Both are getting what they secretly have thought of and wanted. They both wanna do more. They want to dive in deeper. They want to explore each other's diverse bodies. Hungry and longing for more. All these thoughts, actions, wants, needs, put together, bring together two totally different people. The mere curiosity of each other lingering in their heads won't leave them alone, and ofcourse, now that they can replace that curiosity with an answer, who wouldn't take up the chance??

Kai suddenly realizes, he's about to cum!! Having it be his first time, his legs start shaking, his breath starts sharpening again and his heartbeat beats even faster then when he first saw Tsubaki. He grips onto Tsubaki's shoulders, slightly clawing at them. Tsubaki understanding, turns the vibration Level to the max and licks Kai's slim and pale neck, automatically turning on the young boy. Kai moans in pleasure and satisfaction as he finally cums, drenching a bit of Tsubaki's business pants. Tsubaki who also had his hand on Kai's length, licks off the cum from his fingers. Having still left some cum on his index and middle finger, he stuffs them into Kai's mouth, while staring at this tired beauty that stands before his eyes. "What a sight to see, weren't you the same boy that constantly complained about me? What happened? How come you've just been so turned on by me that you've cum for me hm? I'm not complaining ofcourse" Tsubaki says, whispering into Kai's ear. "If you continue to be such a good boy, then maybe, I'll give you what you want" says Kai. "W-what I want...?" Questions the little boy. Who's going to tell him whats waiting for him ahead.

Note: " here you gooo!!! I decided to make it a little poetic, hope you don't mind!! Just wanted to try it out. Please comment if you have any recommendations for what toy you'd like to see these two use!! "