Abandoned Island (chapter 5)

Kai sits down, tired. Tsubaki decides to look for some food or a huge leaf for Kai to Sit on instead of the ground. " Where are you going??? What are you looking for? Tell me t-ow! " Kai exclaims. Trying to get up, but finding it difficult even tho it was such a small session of pleasure. " Nothing. Sit down. Don't get it up, stupid aren't you? " Said a nervous Tsubaki. He wanted to just make sure Kai sits and rests but found it difficult to express it in any other way.

Why's he suddenly so mean again? He was praising me just now? Why'd he suddenly change his attitude towards me? Is he mad at me? Did he not enjoy what happened?? Did I do something wrong???

All these words were polluting the boys head. He suddenly felt so miserable and anxious. He's felt like this for years, even though he's confident around some people, he gets extremely anxious and needs some support and reassurance that his thoughts are wrong. The amount of "what ifs" he thinks of in a day is more than the amount of times he even breathes. It's hard for him to do anything in that state. He starts tearing up. Hugging himself, and breathing heavily and quickly to comfort himself.

Tsubaki suddenly hears the heavy breathing, and looks at Kai. Immediately rushing towards him, and puts his hand on Kai's shoulder. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt? " He says in a worried tone. Only to hear no reply, just more shaky breathing. " Kai? What's wrong? If you won't tell me, then who will. We're the only ones here. " Kai starts tearing up even more. Realizing that, he has no memory of his past. He starts to mumble a bit. Repeating what he says. " Do... Do you hate me? " He repeats. In a shaky voice that sounds terrified. Tsubaki knew about this side of Kai, but never witnessed it or knew too much about it. He immediately wrapped his arms around the crying boy. Patting him on the bad, and whispering to him "no, Kai, I don't hate you at all. That's the last thing I feel towards you. Okay? Not for a minute have I hated you. Now, tell me, what's wrong? If you won't tell me, once again, who will? We're the only ones here, and we need to help each other out too. Here, I found these berries, have some, okay? And tell me when you're ready to explain to me what's wrong. " Kai nervously takes the berries, and eats them. After eating them, he immediately hugs back Tsubaki. His tears drip down Tsubaki's back. After a while, he slowly calms down, and suddenly falls asleep from exhaustion. Tsubaki lays Kai down on a bunch of suitable Leaves he found. He Fondly looks at Kai, wiping his face with a tissue he found in his pocket.

Note: " heyyy!!! This wraps chapter 5! I just wanna announce that my education continues on the coming Monday. I will definitely TRY to write part 6 and public is, but no promises. "