Abandoned Island (Chapter 6)

All it took was Tsubaki's reassuring words to calm Kai down. Though he wished he could hear more and more of Tsubaki's husky, deep, and soothing voice, he knew that the other was totally out of his comfort zone. If it's not obvious enough, Tsubaki didn't have quite the history of having a good relationship with sympathy. He technically grew up alone. He was the rich kid of every school he was transferred to, and no one thought someone like him needed a friend. He himself was far too lonely to bother making friends. He dressed well, had good grades, and a good personality, but was still the rich loner. His only 'friends' were his maids, servants, and later on, Kai.

Kai was his miracle. He layed eyes on him, and only then did his life begin. Only then did he see a reason to live, a reason to love, a reason to care. It was, everything. He layed eyes on this man, he was everything he'd ever dreamed of over the course of his gloomy years, that yearned for a person such as Kai. Kai was to be his savior, and was his savior. Yet it was Tsubaki helping Kai so many years later. His love for Kai would never end,he knew this, he'd die knowing his love never loved him back, and he was ready for it.

But, this, incident, meeting on the Island. It made him feel as though, things might change from here. Kai was, acting needier, desperate, and...loving? Is that what you'd call it? Something sparked in the two helpless lovers. No one knows of it. Is it, love? Affection? Or is it simply
Attraction?
That's exactly what we'd find out, any minute, any hour, any day.

His eyes wandered back to Kai. He fell asleep, his head on Tsubaki's lap. He pet his head, feelings rushing though his head. His forever crush lay in front of him. Laying asleep in his lap. In. His. Lap. WAIT WHAT???
Tsubaki reached the realization that his crush was sleeping on lap, and you can only imagine the flustered egg he had become. He knew no one was there, he got time with his love.

He placed a small peck on Kai's cheek, a light blush falling over the two. Tsubaki stared at him. His eyes, filled with mixed emotions.

At the very time. Even though he was asleep, Kai's thoughts were racing. What was Tsubaki's intentions with him? What does he want with him? Why does he seem, interested? Why is his gut telling him to be good to Tsubaki? Why does...he want Tsubaki's hands on him, lovingly or not? What? Why?

Kai wouldn't shut up in his head. He was sure that if he mumbled these out loud Infront of Tsubaki, he'd kill the only other person on this Island. As his eyes remained shut, he tried to think of ways to escape. However, there weren't that many resources on this Island. He wondered why, pondering, pondering, ponder....ponder...ponde....Pon....Pon....po..p- into a deep sleep.

Note: " hi hello 💀 uh yeah hi after quite a few months lmao I didn't wanna fail, anyways enjoy. Idk what I'm doing. There's probs gonna be more. "