𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
Continued

It was just about time for the party to start and all I had to do was call Berlin.

All his friends were here setting they expensive looking gifts on the table where mine rested. Some of his friends were smoking and lighting blunts waiting on him to come.

"Here's your food." I heard a annoying voice call out.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes snatching the food from her hands laying it across the tables.

"Bae?" Martez called getting out of his car coming up to me.

"Wassup with all this smoking who these niggas?" Martez asked being loud and nosey. Berlin's friends looked at him with a mean mug then gave me a you better check him face.

"First your being really loud calm down second these are friends of a friend." I said watching the guys nod they head going back to pulling they blunts.

"Okay but who's the friend is he involved in some bad things those guys looked strapped and everything." Martez worried.

"I'm pretty sure they are." I said shrugging we lived in the year 2026 and police brutality and needing protecting was at an all time high id carry one too if I had a license.

"Guys he's coming hide behind a tree or sum." I said noticing Berlin walking out with Rome holding his hand. Martez went somewhere that I didn't notice and Berlin continued walking

"Hey." Berlin said upon finally reaching me.

"Surprise." I said quietly before eyeone jumped out screaming surprise.

"Damn y'all got lil man crying." Berlin laughed picking up Rome.

"Lemme hold him go say hey to your friends and open your gifts." I said holding my arms out for Rome.

He nodded his head handing me Rome who instantly quieted down and rested his head in my neck.

I watched Berlin interact with his friends it seemed like they haven't met up in a while because he looked so full of life now.

"This yo new girl?" One of his friends asked.

"Nah I'm still with Willow she kinda my best friend tho anyway These my niggas Juju, Kyron, and Keelee and this my best friend Mailynn." Berlin introduced as I rocked Rome drinking a can of sprite.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I said smiling.

"I'm not tryna be rude shorty but are you even legal?" Keelee asked in a joking manner.

"She Sixteen so move round homeboy." Berlin spoke in all seriousness his friends chilled out and eventually we conversed like we all knew each other from years ago.

"Open yo gifts I wanna see what you got." I said seeing a bunch of gifts flooding the table.

He had like 35 gifts sitting on that table I wish people would love and celebrate me like they do Berlin I haven't had a rea birthday since I was 5.

Around 20 people were in the park a couple were kids Rome's age which was three and the others were all relatives or friends of Berlin.

"Okay go out Rome ina sandbox I'll open the gifts after your arms are free." He spoke smiling with red low eyes.

I walked towards the Sandbox seeing Martez playing in it like a child. I giggled and put Rome in their with him noticing other kids in the big sandbox as well.

"Hey where you been?" I asked flipping a piece of my hair out my face.

"Just chilling really I'm waiting on the food to have my time with you I understand these not my kind of people if it's yours that's coo." He spoke clearly uneasy.