𝖲𝗇𝖺𝗄𝖾

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽

"So me and Kalyce we been friends since diapers but I think during elementary she started changing herself a lot of the time it was for guys." I said crossing my legs.

"What you mean for guys?" Kyron asked.

"She mean she started getting all girly and cute for attention." Keelee said flat out and I nodded.

"So elementary my oldest sister Jordan was actually my best friend her and Kamarilynn the second oldest I didn't really rely on depend on Kalyce as much until Middle school." I explained.

"My sisters went to high school while I was in middle school so I became dependent on Kalyce. She was my best friend and now that I'm older she really wasn't shit even when she was young." I said shaking my head.

"Ouuu girl tell it." Keelee said clearly invested.

"I started dating this guy named Julian he was my first boyfriend but not my first love or anything. We were all playing this game truth or dare and Someone dared me to kiss my boyfriend but I said no I go to the bathroom and come back and Kalyce was full out kissing him." Everyone shook their heads in disgust including me.

"Skip to eighth grade my oldest sister started letting our parents praise get to her head so she started trying to act like she was superior to me and Kamarilynn I didn't take it well and started growing insecurities Kamarilynn adapted and started becoming a little like Jordan." I explained further watching them nod.

"So come high school my insecurities turned into depression along with aniexty and social problems and Kalyce pressured me into doing everything I wasn't comfortable with going to parties, talking to guys, and basically telling me to stand up for myself with my family." I spoke.

"Wow so you basically did everything that girl asked even though you had your own issues." Juju said flabbergasted.

"Yeah." I said picking at my fingers.

"So what's some things that she did that you started distancing yourself from her?" Kyron asked.

"She's dated four of my exs I later found out from Sydney the girl that left the house that she cheated with at least two of my exs...she's insensitive to my mental health...and she's always giving comments and inputs that's unnecessary and rude." I said just thinking about all the bullshit she's put me through.

"I recall a time she stole from the mall and got caught so she blamed me for putting the items in her purse." I said shaking my head.

"Couldn't be me I'd kill the hoe." Juju said making Keelee nod in agreement.

"Today was really the icing on the cake because she talked dog shit about Berlin only to be sucking him up in the bathroom..girl talked about his kid, his accent, his hair, his tattoos, literally everything negative she could say about him she did." I said really annoyed at the idea of her.

"So you really not mad at Berlin?" Kyron asked.

"No I am just a little upset because it's kinda the same for him he contradicts himself a lot..he didn't want a relationship after Willow, he doesn't date or mess with girls younger than him I'm upset with him because he's not learning from his mistakes and I'm also a little ticked that he did it with a person that's supposed to be my friend he should know better than to cross any type of line like that." I said rolling my eyes.

"I tell you girl niggas ain't shit!" Keelee said mushing Juju.

"You want dick or sum you keep gesturing towards me shit old." Juju said slapping Keelee arm.