𝖣𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Mommy's babies." I gushed seeing Spirit and Rome all dressed up to go out with their daddy.

Me and Berlin only coparent we didn't bash each other in public and we tried to be peaceful with each other but that's not how it always was we often argued but for the sake of the kids we had to let our bad blood go.

"You going out like that?" Berlin asked looking me up and down.

"Can you mind your business and take Spirit or not?" I asked pulling my dress down a bit.

"Man shut the fuck up always saying some smart shit." He said getting mad.

"You shut the fuck up don't be mad cuz it's another nigga putting it down." I said once he put the kids in his car.

"I promise if that nigga come round my kids I'm breaking yo jaw and killin him word to my mother." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Bitch you so ugly like you think that shits cute?" I said rolling my eyes at him. Don't get me wrong Berlin was fine as hell but his jealousy could make his green ass so ugly.

"I was cute when my dick was down to throat tho yea okay." He said dismissing me.

"Yo momma should've swallow yo bitch ass!" I yelled watching him pull off. I went back in the house mad as fuck slamming doors and everything.

I decided to call Tati knowing she'd go out to the club with me since her and her fiancé called off their engagement.

He cheated again and she said she'll be damn if she's Jayda and lil baby so she ended things she been shaking ass and partying ever since.

"Yes sis?" Tati answered on FaceTime with me.

"Let's go out my baby daddy just pissed me off Ima show him I'm different from every other bitch he ever messed with." I said doing my makeup as we spoke.

Tati started cheering and clapping her hands.

"Yasssss bitch blogs gon be stalking our pages after tonight." Tati said doing a lil twerk in her mirror.

"Sexy red or one leg blue one leg nude?" Tati asked showing me her outfits.

"Girl ass the fuck out." I said showing her my low cut skirt and Fendi crop top with my clear Ysl heels and Prada clutch.

"Yasssss no more homebody baby momma we showing out!!!" Tati screamed showing me her jumper that screamed im a thot so what.

"Period see you tonight."

Tonight!

"Miss Mailynn please over here what's it like being a mother?" A reporter asked.

"Tati the relationship is it over?" Another asked

"Absolutely that nigga not gon do me like I'm Wayda no shade but there's nigga cross the country that want this pussy." Tati said shrugging.

"Umm Mailynn Stacy Ainu here you look gorgeous what's the occasion?" The small white lady asked.

I really hated when certain reporters did a lot for my attention I loved when reports who are first timers or lacked confidence approached me I love giving them a bigger fan base and platform because they deserved a rise it was never pity always empathy because I know how inferior you could feel in this industry especially small under spoken women.

"I'm ready to get out there again I mean who knows maybe I'll get my baby girl a step daddy tonight." I said trolling badly.

"Your really are quite the funny lady I'm so glad to have had the pleasure." The girl spoke about to leave.