𝖲𝗈𝗇

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

"Mailynn can you speak on the situation that happens last week why were you spotted with Rapper and Producer Kay Flock?" A reporter asked as I posed on the red carpet.

I was attending Bianca's fashion show that she so humbly invited me to of course I knew it was for the publicity and also for recommendations she desperately wanted to be the next IT girl.

"Mailynn why we're you spotted holding Kay's son" one reporter asked.

"Miss Mai what's the relationship between you and Kay?" A shyer reporter spoke she look 4'11 even with heels on and you can tell she wasn't informed about the dress attire others pushed and shoved the tiny chocolate girl out of the way some even rolling their eyes at her.

"You what was your name and question?" I said pointing towards her people continued to bombard and try to push her out of my view so I had my bodyguard pick her out for me.

"Oh! Me?" The girl said clearly embarrassed that she was crossing onto the carpet.

Yes ur clearly new did ur company not inform you of how this harassment works?" I asked jokingly she giggled a bit holding her hand out to shake.

I had manners and respect for her so I shook.

"My names Yonesse Harper I'm new to this field because I just recently found my own reporter company. A few of my staff called out so I did this myself it's actually really hard I'm surprised you noticed me." She said rubbing her neck.

"Well jeans as opposed to a fancy dress and poofy makeup says a lot don't you think ask any question I have time." I said smiling.

She nodded taking out her phone to record and didn't shove the fat ass mic in my face unlike the rest.

"Previously I asked what your relationship with Kay flock is would you be open to answering?" She asked clearly intimidated by my presence.

"He's my son." I said laughing.

"As in you birthed him?" Yonesse spoke.

"No as in I just did it on em." I said quoiting Nicki Minaj.

"Are you a Nicki Fan?" Yonesse asked.

I smiled tilting my head to the side a bit before nodding.

"Well I'm not too in the business but is there a reason you were seen with Kay's son on a shopping spree last week? It seemed that Kay wasn't around either." Yonesse asked finally tapping into her inner reporter.

"That's my step son." I said laughing again.

"I heard the rumors about your vauge answers but I have to say it is nice to keep people guessing it was nice talking to you I hope you enjoy the show." She said getting ready to walk off.

"I'll have my people in touch with you Yonesse I like reporters like you I wanna make you a superstar." I said watching her mouth drop as I walked off the carpet.

I walked into the premier seeing Bianca sitting on Berlin's lap. I shook my head knowing what she was up too.

She clearly invited me to get under my skin clearly she was annoyed that people were more interested in me and Berlin's than her and Berlin.

It's okay tho I always prepare for these situations.

"Christian?" I said looking up to my tall Asian bodyguard.

"Wassup?" He said smiling down at me.

"Would you like to participate ina little game I call fool the fool?" I asked watching him grin.

I had fans that shipped me and Christian so hard and I recalled the time we went on a pizza date and I came out fat after five pieces of pizza and everyone was talking about pregnancy.

But me and Christian were only friend although we've had a few fun nights.

"It's been a while since we've played that game who's the target?" Christian asked holding my waist already playing the role so well.

"Bianca and Berlin." I said looking up at him to kiss his cheek already feeling eyes on me.

I held onto Christians hand walking over to Berlin and Bianca.

"Hey." I said smiling at the two of them.

"Oh I didn't know you had a date." Bianca said rubbing her arm clearly upset that she didn't hurt my feelings.

"Of course Christian always wants to see my outfits right Chris?" I said watching him only look at her for a mere two seconds before nodding his head.

"Anyway I thought you were walking the runway tonight." I said gloatingly.

"I was told I'm to inexperienced to walk tonight." She said bitterly.

"Oh well then my presence tonight isn't necessary I don't want to outshine anybody you two enjoy ur night." I said tugging Christians hand to leave the event.

"Wait I was hopping you could give the good word that I'm reliable I'm hint here to wear 600,000 dollar dresses for nothing." Bianca said begging at this point.

"You sound like a charity case sometimes it's best to get it out the mud." I said turning my head from her.

"I've bust my ass to get where I am today so don't look down at me Mailynn you know nothing about grinding and fucking your way to the top so please spare me the sob because you didn't get shit out the mud you had a pretty face you didn't do shit!" Bianca said spazzing.

"You sound hurt." I said releasing my hand from Christian he shook his head already knowing I was about to violate.

"I'm not known for causing a scene and it's clear that your acting out for my publicity so I'll give you some bad press." I said moving my hair out of my face.

"You exposed yourself shorty fucking your way to the top isn't getting shit out the mud and if you need a lesson on getting it out the mud look at your nigga you don't know thee first thing on coming from the bottom I bet you never even listened to his story but you suckin and fuckin to get to a fashion show that ur not even walking on is getting you somewhere?" I said looking at her appalled.

"Sweetie I don't expect you to understand but I'm nineteen I was kicked out and abandoned at my lowest I have drawing skills that make Leonardo da Vinci look like an amateur and I paved the way for myself I got an internship at Dior at seventeen and I've bust my ass to become the woman I am today I am worth 2 billion you are worth a dime of that."

"You pay me money and I was nice enough to make the dress less expensive because what man wants to pay 1 million for a simple dress that your not even walking into a runway with you need my rep and you need my fame so have this day I hope my fans eat you alive." I said blowing her a kiss.

Interlocking my hands with Christian before waving my hands in the air to leave.

"You always go to far you know that?" Christian asked chuckling.

"She needed fame I gave it to her it's not my fault my fans are about to be on her ass tonight." I said laughing before going back into playboy mode the second cameras flashed between me and Christian.

Christian