Chapter 9 - Going to the mall

You woke up early to get ready. For the day because you and the guys will go to the mall few hours from now. It's only 6:30 am and you will go to the mall in 8:30 am because the mall will open in 9:30 and it's thirty minutes to go there when you use private vehicle if is not have too much traffic but if its traffic it will take 2 hours. The center of the city which is where the mall is located are really crowded that is why you will go early. When you take to ride on the bus it will be 4 hours. So that is why you will drive there also it's been a while when you last drive. You will use the van because you guys will all fit there.

You guys finish eating breakfast, probably the guys now are taking shower or preparing their clothes. You can hear them here in your bedroom they are very loud outside.

You are now in the bathroom taking a shower. You are humming a tune. After that you are only wearing towel when you got out from the bathroom when your bedroom door suddenly open.

You stare dumbfounded at the intruder and you see SHANKS standing at your bedroom door.

"Y-n, are you fin-." Shank cut his words when he see you only wearing a towel. He was also shock. And you see his eyes staring you up and down. Gulping.

"WHAT THE HELL SHANKS?!?!? EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!!!?!!" You shouted at him while trying to cover your body. Blushing hard.

"Y-n i did-." Shanks tried to explain and you start throwing things at him. He try to dodged but a pillow hit his face.

"GET OUT, YOU IDIOT!!" You scream at him. And he immediately close the door.

After that you immediately get dress fast. You are wearing a pink long sleeve with a flower design, a black skinny jeans and a converse shoes. (You can think clothes whatever you want.) A white sling bag to put your wallet, phone, house key and car keys and other girls things. You check your bag if you bring it all.

After that you go out from your room and you near got an heart attack because shanks is standing beside right side in your door frame.  You come closer to him.

"Shanks, let's just forgot what happen okey? Just forget it." You tell him while staring at his grey eyes.

Shanks nod at you rapidly while slightly pink covering his cheeks. "Don't worry y-n i will forgot that i see only in towel." Shanks immediately cover his mouth after saying that. You frown at him.

"Red haired. Shanks. What. Did. I. Just . Said?" You ask him slowly with closes  eyes sweetly smiling.

"Forget what i saw. Sorry." Shanks apologized while looking at the floor.

"It's okey shanks just don't mention it with others okey, are we clear?" You tell him while putting your hands in your hips.

Shanks nod again. He suddenly look at your eyes.

Her eyes is so pretty. Shanks thought in his mind.

"Anyway let's go down now, i know those guys are ready now. I hope its not to have much traffic." You pointed out while walking away from him. That wake him up from his daydreaming. And he followed after you.

You got to the living room and see the guys are now ready and they look dashing by the way you brought this clothes in sunday when you go buy groceries and you search on google what is their height, they even question you because you have two big boxes you brought home that day. Some clothes are customized for the giant group which is crocodile, doffy and corazon-kun. You just tell them its a secret. you just give it to them yesterday, this is what they wear now:

Doflamingo is wearing a long coat with a black turtle neck and a black pants. He is wearing his casual black pointy shoes.He even want to wear his flamingo coat but you stop him.