Chapter 12 - Beach house

It's 5:15 pm now its means you are near in your destination. The place where you will guys stay is your family beach house. Well, you and your parents use to come here when you were a child. You will relax here away from the city life. Because the wind here is so fresh and you can see the nostalgic sunset here. Surround by the few coconut trees. You barely come here because you have so many memories here with your parents and when you come here you just always feel sad. That's is why you hire a caretaker here to manage and clean the place while you are staying in the city.

Many rich people want to buy this place because it was put  in a good spot where you can immediately see the sea in front of it. The beach houses consist of One medium house which is the main house and where the five rooms are located and a two mini house where kitchen and dining is located and the living room. At the front of the main house it has a swimming pool. 6 ft pool. Since you are 173 cm you are very short you will drown in seconds, luckily you know how to swim because you have a swimming class when you are in the middle school.

Back to the situation, as you reach the gate of the beach house, you got nervous because it's been three years since you last come here. When you were still in the house you called mr. tsukasa, the caretaker you hire, that you will bring some friends to relax, and he was happy and he said he will tell his wife and kids that i will arrive here.

As you park the van you see Mr. Tsukasa assisting you, the guys are all awake now. They are now staring at the surroundings. 

You park the van correctly and you climb out from the driver's seat, doffy open the passenger seat and the they climb out. Law also do the same.  While you greet Mr. Tsukasa and his wife, Mrs. Hisata ,who welcome you with a hug . The guys are exploring the surroundings.

"This place is relaxing." Luffy said while feeling the breeze. Smiling big.

"Yeah right, shrimp has good taste for choosing a place like this" Eustass commented. While nodding satisfied.

Law want to ask what is bugging his mind and he give a try while turning to Eustass.

"I have been thinking eustass-ya, do you perhaps like y-n ya? since you two always argue are you doing that to get her attention?" Law ask continuously while staring at eustass indifferently. The other guys stop at exploring the place and look at the two guys.

The other guys scowl at that question and they narrow their eyes on Eustass. Except corazon who are feeling the tension and sweatdropping.

Eustass smirked at that, crossing his arms at his chest and lean to Law.

"What if i am? What are guys gonna do about it?" Eustass said. "Well a woman with sharp tongue are very rare to fine also shrimp is a quiet beauty and kind to us since she see us first. I really love to see her irritated on me because i always get her attention." Eustass added still smirking at the guys.

The tension increase after that statement, the guys deeply scowl at Eustass,  even Luffy who got suddenly turn serious.  Before they can commented back, they see that you are walking  towards to them while you are staring something at your phone. They immediately compose their selves while turning away from each other.

You got closer to them and stare at them. You can feel the tension surround them. You got confuse at that. Did i come while they are talking something? You thought while you stare at them one by one. Shanks and Mihawk are gritting their teeth. Crocodile is scowling deeply. Doffy is  not smiling. Zoro, Sanji, Ace, Sabo, and luffy are like they are thinking deeply. Only marco and Corazon are the only guys who have a neutral expression. Law are staring at the ground, then eustass is smirking widely. You awkwardly cough to get attention and you success.