Chapter 11 - Road trip

You guys are now putting your things in the van that you need for the road trip and to your destination. The guys brought more clothes since you said to them you will be staying there for one week.

It's 8:45 am in the morning now since you have a hard time waking them up because all of them are really sleeping tight. Except sanji woke up early to cook breakfast. You tried to help him but he declined saying he can do it because i need to rest since i'm the one who will drive.

You woke them by banging two rice cooker metal cover. They literally jump and they stare and glare at you while you just smiling innocently at them.

"Good morning my children's! Wake up, we have a long day ahead of us!" You said to them loudly. They groaned and cover their faces with pillows. They sleep in one room in the assign room of law, luffy, ace and sabo since it's the larger than the two rooms. You ask them about it and they said so that you can easily wake them up all, and you cooed at them and tease them telling they are so sweet. They just glare at you while they have slightly pink blush in their cheeks. Except luffy who just show his D smile on you and corazon who smile shyly at you.

They continue to sleep and you got irritated and a thought enter your mind and you silently smirked.

"Fine guys, it seems only me and sanji will go." You said. After hearing that they stand up so fast and get there towels and race to the bathroom, luckily you step aside from the door because if you don't, they will bump you and you will fell in your butt.

You chuckle and get out from the room and you see law, corazon, doffy, mihawk, shanks, zoro, crocodile, and eustass standing outside  the bathroom yawning. It seems luffy, ace, and sabo shower together.

"You guys can shower on my bathroom on my room, since i shower earlier." You offered them while motioning to your room.

That got their attention and they walk past at you , you even see law and eustass pushing each other and the others are doing the same.

"You guys! You can all shower at my bathroom just wait for your turn, doffy you can go first." You said to doffy and he grin and enter on your room. While the others scowl at you. "You can wait inside my room." That lifted their spirits and grin while entering your room. They really like to enter my room, why is that? You thought in wonder

Back to present, after you put the necessities and checking if you put all of them, and you see that you bring what you need, you turn to them.

"Are you guys excited?!?!" You beam at them.

"Well yes y-n ya, i cannot wait." Law said calmly while touching his goatee.

"Don't worry guys, it will be fun." You assured them.

"What kind of fun, little girl?" Crocodile ask you while smirking.

Your mind is malfunctioning while you process what he just said and you blush when you realized what he said. Pervert.

"What the hell croco-chan?! Thats not what i mean!!!" You defended why shaking you arms wildly. Your turn away from them and go to the driver's seat and climb on. You hear them chuckling at you and you hear luffy asking why are they laughing.

"What are you waiting for?? Hop in now." You tell them while calming your blushing face.

They hop in and the one who is sitting with you in the frond is shanks since he really run and seat there while he is laughing like a kid while clapping and staring at you. Is this guy really a pirate emperor? You sweat dropped thought. As you put the seatbelt on him.

After that you start the van and drive away. First you will drive on the city then you will pass through Yokohama because it has a short cut there for you destination also you want to let them see the ocean again. That will be your surprise to them. Then you will pass on the coastal road in Okunoto Coast. (Ps. I search on google about the places in japan.)