0.9🌷

0.9

"then i brought her out to the flower field and we kissed

"then i brought her out to the flower field and we kissed." explained karla, organizing papers on her desk. "she enjoyed it so much that she agreed on having another date!"

"look at you, all loved up and shit." ezra shook his head. it's sickening."

"don't be bitter that i have an amazing girl that likes me back. you just haven't gotten any pussy or dick in a long time."

"a week without sleeping with someone is not a long time." he fired back. "i'm just very picky about which one i decide to be around."

karla scoffed. "moving on... we went to my car were holding hands the whole way back! and did i tell you what she was weari—"

"you've said it at least ten times. this is the happiest you've looked since the last time you got drunk and fucked someone, so at least two weeks ago."

karla's brows furrowed. "is this you saying you're happy for me?"

"humble yourself girl. i'll be happy when you guys are actually a thing. the fact that you haven't fucked her yet surprises me." he said with a shit-eating grin.

"uh, well— i'm taking everything slow. whatever she wants, i'll do."

ezra nodded his head. "i know you're ready to see your girl and all, but i've got some... not-so-good news."

the smile wiped off of karla's face. "droite, droite. what's it about?" (right, right)

"there's still that girl with our money somewhere out there."

"odette," she hissed. "what about her? i thought we got her already after that fight. do you mean to tell me all our people got hurt for no reason?"

"it turns out the mission is much more complicated than we had anticipated. it's gonna be more than just a one-time heist."

karla drummed her nails against the desk. "they must have a lot more people than just odette, i'd assume." she studied ezra. "keep on scouting for any evidence out there. they must have a hideout somewhere."