0.34

0.34

"gwen, wake up

"gwen, wake up."

gwendolyn shuffled in her sleep.

"wake up, ma fleur," they whispered.

gwendolyn moaned. "get away from me, scarlett. the only thing i want is food."

"so you don't miss me? is that what i'm hearing?"

hold on. gwen sat herself up from the floor and rubbed her eyes.

"karla!" she squealed. the said girl wrapped her arms around gwendolyn, pulling her in her lap.

they were trapped by their arms entangled with each other, their bodies pressing against one another. in a rushed frenzy, karla's hands found their way into gwen's hair, and her eyes closed fully.

gwendolyn swore she felt something drip in between her thighs.

"my girl," karla grinned. "i found you."

as soon as they finished kissing, gwendolyn examined her girlfriend's clothing. although the texture looked like snakeskin, the black bodysuit had a plastic-like shine.

the suit left no room for imagination, every single curve and muscle of karla's emphasized for gwen's eyes to take in.

she wasn't complaining, though.

the utility belt stuck to karla's figure, but further down on her leg contained an ebony gun. gwendolyn shivered. maybe they wouldn't have to use it.

"i really did miss you, sunshine." gwendolyn sighed, kissing karla on the forehead. "i... i didn't think i'd see you again."

"this won't happen again, baby." karla set her hands around gwen's waist. "believe me. but first, we need to get out of here."

gwendolyn bit her lip. "scarlett said she'd come by to give me my 'dinner' in 30 minutes."

"it's been longer than 30 minutes," karla sighed. "for now, let's get a good place to hide at."

"i mean there's the closet," pointed out gwen." it seems big enough for both of us."