FOREVER & EVER, AMEN

Annalise Villa POV on the recent dynamic that has been introduced
into her and Rosie's bedroom activities. The sex is 🔥-RY, and binds them
closer in body, mind, and spirit. 'I love you, Rosie. I want to be with you
forever-I plan to be'.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

ANNALISE'S POV

On certain evenings, I race home and shower, then dress in lacy (usually) lingerie, black is preferred by My Master: he is Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Jr. He also prefers garters and stockings; bras and thongs are optional-heels are not. It's a new wrinkle that we have incorporated into the bedroom. I refer to him as MASTER, yet not in the traditional master-slave sense*.

When he arrives, his eyes pop when he sees what I'm wearing, putting the finishing touches on his dinner. After a tender kiss, he slips easily into 'Master Mode': "Bedroom", he orders. And off we go...

He wants me on hands and knees, facing him. I obediently busied myself with the task of conquering the giant chocolate-brown snake sprouting from his groin. I held it in my hand and licked the entire length, starting at the base and working my way to the tip. The taste of his cock was intoxicating. It felt and tasted so different than anyone else's: so hard, yet so pliable,
and so big. I could feel the veins with my tongue as I licked up and down its length. I took the head in my mouth and peeled the foreskin back. I could taste his pre-cum as I engulfed as much of it as I could, before I had to abandon my efforts, just briefly...

My Master then re-inserted his cock into my mouth, and steadily, then more vigorously fucks my mouth, all the while explaining how he intends to use my body. Master pulled his cock out of my mouth momentarily, just long enough so that I could catch my breath, after which he orders me to worship his balls and the big throbbing vein beneath them. He licks his finger, coating it thoroughly before he inserted into my ass. I have never allowed a lover to penetrate me there-ONLY MASTER. His graphic description of his plans for me excite me; I'm totally responding to it and sucked greedily on his big beautiful sugar cane. "Lie on your back", he commands me gently, "Master...if it pleases you to make use of my pussy instead of my culo? (ass). I'm very sore from Monday. If it pleases you, Master.

"It always pleases me," he quipped.

Before he did, he stuck a pillow under my ass and began eating my pussy. I love to have my pussy licked and I ground my hips into Master's face. Within five minutes I was having a massive orgasm and was nearly screaming in pleasure. Master mounted me and slid in deep. After months of bedroom antics, I'm very acclimated to his truly incredible size. Master is the biggest (and longest) man I have ever been with, and when he really 'drills down' I end up walking 'side 2 side', like that song by NIcki Minaj and Ariana Grande.

He leans down and kisses my lips lightly, his muscular hips not ceasing their delving thrusts. His fingers find my nipple, twiddling it to my great pleasure. He brings us over so that we lie on their sides, and lifted my leg over his torso, really opening my cunt up. He
brings his soaked staff out to slide up along my sparsely fringed pubis (like a hog in the wild nosing the ground for morsels). He rubs the head around my labia, heightening my lust, then strokes it a few times before stuffing it back into my greedy box. Master embedded in me to the hilt is a pleasure all women should be subjected to. I LOVE MY MASTER-DEEPLY AND COMPLETELY. He's the only one for me. We hold off our explosions long enough to
cum together.

My deceased husband Eddie will be with me forever, and Rosie understands and accepts that. That simple fact makes me love him all the more. When he was alive I was certain that I'd never have the capacity to love another man the way that I did him. I planned children with Eddie. And then Rosie came into my life and up-ended it. And I love him more than I ever thought was possible-I never knew that I had that much love in me. After Eddie, I was celibate for years-no flings, no romances...not only has Rodie awakened a part of me that I closed off: there's that renewed greediness that healthy women have for good (excellent, I mean!) sex-I can't get enough of him-I dream of him on top of me, behind me...beneath me ALL THE TIME...

[I've been here all night, Ariana
I've been here all day, Nicki Minaj
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
Let them hoes know..

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, you got me walkin' side to side]

Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj/Side To Side©

*MASTER: In this context is a term of sexual subservience only.