STAY

At the East MIami pier, Rosie takes a 'lea' and asks Annalise to stay

Villa turns and looks at Beaumont, her eyes stricken, pleading for him to say the words she so
desperately wants to hear (NEEDS TO HEAR)...in a choked, gasp, she blurts "Rosie...unless you
give me a reason, ANY REASON, to stay here in Miami...RIGHT NOW...that's it...I'm going."

He opens his mouth, closes it.

She nods rapidly, turns to go, her eyes stinging with the tears that she's been holding at bay.

"VILLA!" HE'LL SAY IT NOW...IF HE DOESN'T, I'LL SHOOT...

His breathing heavy, he says the words, so softly that she almost doesn't hear: "Stay...here, with me."

Her heart soars straight out of her chest, on a beeline to the stars. "LOUDER", she says.

"STAY HERE. WITH ME...I LOVE YOU. I'm...in love with you."

They rush towards one another, colliding so hard that they tumble to the wooden planks of the wharf.

"¿Era tan dificil? (was that so hard) She's smiling, softening the rebuke.

"No tienes la menor idea". (you have idea). Their kiss is hot enough to melt steel...

///////////////////////////////////////////

Annalise's stomach has been in knots most of the day. Rosie (Beaumont Rosewood Jr), the man who has finally confessed that he's in love with her, and she's in love with him as well-has been since New York. At least that's when she first became aware of her love, and finally gave herself permission to love another (after Eddie her deceased husband). Tonight, she and her
current boyfriend, East Miami PD pathologist Adrian Webb, are having dinner, and he'll need to be made aware that she won't be joining him in their already-in-progress move to Los Angeles.

She'd waited for him...to do...SOMETHING ; and it seems that every time something might be about to happen that the universe, or kizmet, or whatever conspired to stop it from happening...either HE'D be involved, or SHE would, plus the fateful digging into her deceased husband's death (proving it to be a murder) didn't help. And through it all, she LONGED
for him.

When Adrain Webb expressed interest in her, he did nothing, said nothing, and so she began dating the PD pathologist; after six months he (Adrian) asked her to move with him to Los Angeles. Again, Rosie made no attempt to stop her...

If...only YOU KNEW...how much I DO...LOVE...YOU......how she wishes that HE WOULD...

It wasn't until she met him on the Port of Miami dock, ostensibly to say goodbye, that he asked her-AT LONG LAST her to stay...THERE, in Miami, with HIM, that the Gods began to smile upon them.

That night, he'd claimed her, mind, body, and soul. At that point, Los Angeles is not going to happen...

Taking out her phone, she enters a stall in the ladie's room at EMPD (East Miami PD):

(Annalise Villa) AVBFL: Hey-are U busy?

(Beaumont Rosewood Jr) BMRJR: Nah. Not really. Whacha need, Linda

AVBFL: Last nite was magical...de mis sueños (as I've dreamed)

BMRJR: Ya know?

AVBFL: Serious shit-got me walkin side2side!

BMRJR: Miss you too!

AVBFL: I'm telling AW tonite

BMRJR: OK

AVBFL: It's DINNER-that's all...after, can I...ummm...can I come to your place?

BMRJR: Damn...I'd better have a 'six' ready, THIRSTY WOMAN! Providing AW doesn't make a pitch for one last farewell ride

AVBFL: Don't do that Amor-OK? That's...over for him and me.

BMRJR: OK...4getit-I'm jealous tripping-won't happen again

AVBFL: I love YOU, and only YOU. You have nothing to worry about.

BMRJR: I know that. Sorry.

AVBFL: I'll see you after. Love U

BMRJR: Same

Adrian doesn't have the keen insight or instinct of a Detective, and he doesn't need them to determine that something is on Annalise's mind. He assures her that if the MOVE is what's bothering her, he's planned every last detail, to the most minute.

His FAMILY will adore her, as he does-the position as LEAD DETECTIVE on LAPD is done and done...but she needs to TALK to him, let her know what else he can do to reassure her that this is the right move for them.

The direct approach is the best approach, she decides: "I'm not going, Aid. Rosie's asked me to stay, and I need to do that. I love him, Aid. I'm sorry. It's only been a few days since he told me. I've...I've been with him the past three days...I'm so sorry."

After long minutes with no words exchanged, Adrian Webb says, "I sort of knew that this might happen. I didn't want to face it...but I sort of knew. At least you didn't wait until we're settled in LA...thanks for that, I guess."

"Adrian..."

"This is final? It had better be because I can't...I WON'T...be anyone's second choice."

"I appreciate that. And I wouldn't ask it of you. I'm gonna go: ...you're OK?"

"I will be." They stand, embrace. Their final bit of intimacy is a light peck on the lips, which Annalise is considerate enough to wipe away her lipstick with her thumb. "Goodbye, Aid. Thanks for dinner. I know that you'll do great in LA."

"Be well-don't be a stranger."

Ten feet away she turns and calls "Aid? I really wish that I could give you what you want."

His answer is a wink and a smile.

/

In her car, at a stoplight, she texts Rosie. "I'm on the way."

BMRJR: I have that 🍻🍻 I promised you!

She laughs aloud. Asshole!

/

AT HIS HOME...

Villa's head bobs head back and forth, her fingers latched onto Rosie's muscular hips, she swirls his tongue around the thrusting shaft, tugging down his foreskin-carefully-and licking the tip as if it were an ice-cream cone. He pushes in deeper, withdrawing when she coughs, and gags; not willing to forego the taste of him, the velvety smooth texture of his skin for even a few seconds, she takes a breath, clamps her lips loosely around that rampaging shaft, smoothly engulfing seven or eight inches of his foot-long meat in one go when the tip nudges her tonsils, she eases her lips back up to the knob. Villa appreciates that her Man employs a healthy, mostly vegetable diet, which is why his cum has such a delightful taste and smell...