~Chapter 1~

- chapter 1-   'PRACTICAL'

  - chapter 1-
  'PRACTICAL'

  ●
   ●
2005
30 January
East london

Stoke newhington .

Margavale University

Y/N 's pov:

My hands trembled and i felt a sting of vibration in my spine giving me goosebumps .
Because i was obliged by the situation ..

My palms were covered with white rubber gloves holding a surgical blade in my hands , and wearing the mask which became wet as i was taking deep breaths in and out.
My heart pumped rapidly .

The blade could act as a saviour for someone's life and it could also be perfect to make someone live in a coffin for an eternity.

This was a hight time when I had to practice my skills on the injured knee of a dead body laying infront of me .

"Y/N "
I flinched and came out of my castaways as i heard My teacher Mrs. Mason yelling my name .

"Y-yes mam"
I said while looking at her .

"Cut it and stitch it again .

"Y-yes "

I don't know why we had practicals in our university, it made me feel awful ,looking at the dead body on which i had to experiment upon..
The rotten smell and and the rotten chunks of the flesh were smeared on the blades that were kept in the jar

I took the blade with my trembling hands and i was just going to tear up the flesh
My forehead was drenched with sweat and lips formed a thin line .

My body didn't support me neither my courage did.

"I-Ican't do it "
I said being frustated dropping the knife on the bed .

I looked at everyone in the biology lab
To see their perplexed faces at my sudden reaction.

"Wang Y/N C+ grades for the 9th practical"

I aghasted and sighed with grief as she announced my grades .

My first year of practicing as an orthopaedic surgeon and failed in the 9th practical class .

That was such a shame on me .
It felt awful to practice on a dead body's knee and to add the prosthesis inside it.

I removed my gloves dropping them in the bin , cleaning my naked hands with running water.

"Kesia Smith "
The teacher announced .

The girl confidently went near the slab and wore the gloves and put on her surgical mask while everyone just stared at her.