~chapter 14~

Warning :- gore and mention of substances .

        ● chapter 14●            'LIKE HIM '

● chapter 14●
'LIKE HIM '

Y/n's pov:-

The way Taehyung behaved was unexpected.
My eyes were still drowsy like attracting the slumber to be endured in them
And i felt nauseaus as if i had consuned something heavy .
Stretching my neck and letting my eyes wander into the balcony , i didn't find anyone .

I huffed and removed the covers going onto the path to look at mirror.

But the thing that i found was definitely not at all normal

But the thing that i found was definitely not at all normal . .
The smudge of my red lipstick covered my whole cheeks and spreaded till chin .

I rubbed it vigrously but the colour was dark being more flashy on my skin .
I took the towel and the bowl that Taehyung handed me and dipped the one corner of it in the water squeezing it and lacing it on my chin in order to remove it .
I rubbed it vigrously and dipped the red towel again causing the same colour to be copped up in the bowl.

'Wasn't it the same shade on Taehyung's cheeks '

That realization was like a truck that hitted me hard .
Dropping everything aside i called out his name.

'Taehyung'
I yelled again moving to the balcony

'Y-yes'
He startled with the cranky voice of mine removing his hands from the railing .
He turned his face around and i took a look at the exquisite one that seemed so angelic

But this time his cheeks and chin were clean without even a tint.

My eyes widened in shock
' d-did you r-remove the colour from your face'

'What type of colour'

'Re-dd colour of my l-lipstick '
I said in a go .

He offered me a pack of chips , i gaped at him in oddness that was munching his snacks in the early morning