~chapter 16~⚠

_____________________

Warning:- this chapter contains heavy gore, extreme slasher content and violence
___________________

'Yes vivian noona '
Taehyung added in an innocent placid voice passing the vibrations through her half naked body.

She didn't utter a word just stared at him and turned her eyes towards her boyfriend 'sam'

'T-taehyung please l-leave him'
She pleaded palming her both hands together and bowing as he were a diety.

'Probably you don't know his secrets right'?
Taehyung said dangling the tip of his finger around the beard of sam .

'S-secret'
She stammered clutching the bedsheets while sam's heart was throbbing as kim spoke the sentences.

'Your innocent boyfriend's dirty secrets'

'Taehyung d-don't '
Sam echoed his pale voice to stop Taehyung while he chuckled.

Not wasting his anytime , Taehyung opened the lid of the bowl that was on the trolly.

He took out his weapons to mince acting as a butcher.
'A hammer and handful of iron nails'
Sam's eyes popped out of the sockets as soon as Tae picked the rusty hammer in the air and slid down the iron nails to his fingers bringing it close to him .

Should we start the play?
He pronounced in a raspy tone adding a query with a smirk plastered on his honey face.

Sam was fully soaked in the salty waters .
Kim kept the pointer of the iron nail on his palms giving him the gust of coldness in the sweat.

He pressed it a little as if it were a trampauline and then swung his hammer splashing the warm stream of blood to drip down from his hands.

He screamed in a shrill yet painful melody.
Vivian's jaw dropped seeing sam in such a state.

As soon as he fixed his hands to the wall behind, taehyung proceeded his steps towards vivian.
That was much for her to handle .
She couldn't feel her legs all down .

He whispered something in her ears.
Which vivi couldn't believe.

'W-what'??
She asked not beleieving his words.
Her eyes flustured in the hot red colour controlling the drips of water.

She studied sam who was in pain .

'Sam did you do that?'
She asked with a hope that he would deny.

He knew everything was screwed up.
How could a dieing man lie to the women he loved

He nodded being guilty for the misdeed that he did.

'Why'?
She asked instantly crying a mess spitting down the streams of saliva .

'I m sorry'
He uttered bowing his head not summoning the courage to look up to his lady.