~~chapter 11~~

● Chapter 11●         'KNOWING HIM'

           ● Chapter 11●
         'KNOWING HIM'

                     ●
                     ●

I was in utter bombshell after seeing my blood .
I rubbed my palms vigrously with my clothes.

But it pained again and this time i could feel something moving on my belly .
Something suking my blood.

I stowed my hands down again near my bellypoint.
And i felt something fleshy and soft and jiggly
I picked it up and brought it out of my dress. .

My eyes widened in shock it was a leech.

My hands shuddered and my body felt a sting of vibration after i recognized it .
I threw it away sniffing hard due to the pain

A/N's pov:-

While u were panicking seeing the leech there was Taehyung who was smirking near the door seeing you tensed

"Y/N , what happened " ?
He came and stood beside you trying to act like gentlemen of twenties.

"T-tae it was a l-leech"
You said sniffing and rubbing your belly

"Is it paining ?"
"Y-yes"
U cried

" show me"
He said while you didn't speak because you know you had to pull up the top .

" please , You don't have to worry , i just wanna check if it caused a deep sting or not, or else it would be poisonous "

You nodded because you had no other path .

Your hands slowly went down to the bottom
of the top bringing the corner of it to your chest exposing your belly swamped with blood.

He smirked and laced his hand down on the area knowing he was the one to spread the leeches around your permanent desk.

"Aaa "
U screamed .

He didn't look back at you just stared at the exposed part and laid his finger rubbing it gently.