7

"YOU SHALL NOT STEP A FOOT IN A GOD'S HOLY CHURCH!! BEGONE! I DO NOT PERMIT Y-"

"Ssh. Keep it down man, we're in a church."

"Yeah, you heard Connie."

Pastor Shadis was left with his mouth hanging open as a crowd of walking skeletons and dead people entered his church like it's nothing weird. The skeleton who shushed Shadis earlier, Connie, took a seat at the front rows. Claiming that he's excited to witness the corpse groom's wedding.

Connie tapped on a blonde corpse's shoulder who happened to sit beside him, "It's a shame that you didn't get a chance to have a proper marriage with Sasha."

"S-shut up.. At least she already found the light and settled in heaven up there. I'll meet her, soon."

The blonde corpse whose name is Niccolo, a former chef, pursed his lips. Back then when he was a human with a beating heart, he fell head over heels for a brown haired woman named Sasha. She loved his cooking, and he loved her character. But luck was not on his side when Niccolo planned to propose. Niccolo could still remember the way his heart shattered to pieces when he heard that his lover was shot. But now, that woman is no longer among the corpses in the land of the dead. Instead, she has ascended to heaven.

He then drifted his attention to the altar, where the corpse groom was waiting for his living bride.

Speaking of the altar, you may be wondering how the hell did a bunch of skeletons and corpses came all the way from the land of the dead to this Pastor Shadis' church. Well, that's simple. In order for Levi to marry a living human, they have to repeat the wedding vows in the land of the living. Hence here they are, with their fellow dead comrades as witnesses of this marriage.

No wonder Pastor Shadis had a heart attack. Never in his life he encountered dead people invading his damn church..

"Oh! Oh! Here comes our bride!!"

All pair of eyes were suddenly directed to the entrance of the church, where a beautiful (h/c) haired lady is standing there in a white wedding dress, a bouquet of white roses.

(Y/n) walked straight to the altar in confidence. Fuck arranged marriage. Fuck everything. Her head is occupied with the thought of sealing the vows with Levi. She no longer gives a damn about the Braun family, what's done is done. On the other hand, Levi's eyes followed every inch of her movements towards the altar.

Nervousness filled Levi's senses when he saw her at the end of the aisle. His non beating heart was overflowing with love as (Y/n) got closer. He kept tears from forming in his eyes and the smile never left his usual stoic face. This was the day he was waiting for after he got betrayed to death by his first love. He waited and waited.. And now, the moment is happening before his very own eyes. Levi once thought about devoting himself to someone until his dying breath, but now, what will happen next is the complete opposite.

(Y/n) (L/n) will sacrifice her last breath to become his wife.

Pastor Nick, the lanky skeleton, waited patiently until (Y/n) arrived at the altar and stood across from Levi.

"Dear ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here today to join this man and this corpse in marriage."

It's currently midnight and only god knows why a certain blonde is lurking around the church. Reiner happened to witness (Y/n) and the same dead looking man from the previous scary encounter in his mansion, standing together at the front for the church audiences to see.

"...(Y/n)?" He gasped.

Reiner shrieked when a random skeleton turned their head and shushed him nicely since the wedding ceremony shall not be disturbed.