The Shoe Fit

Been at work since the Managers room key drama, four full days and nights. Get told that we have a team meeting the day that I am leaving shift.

I felt the meeting would bring issues to a head between Queeny and myself, and they did, but not when I was there.

The manager is direct, she doesn't beat about the bush.
She mentioned that she felt some people had issues and they need to be aware of how they behave etc.

In my mind I haven't deliberately hurt anyone, but I know and I feel Queeny has deliberately went out her way to make me fee awkward and not trusted.

When the meeting ended I went home, I asked the manager to call me to discuss the issues I had emailed her about.

When the manager called me, she told me that Queeny had been in her office crying and wondering what's happened between me and her.

I thought, if the shoe fits, it's yours.
Queeny felt that I have spoken to the manager and she wants to know what's been said.

She knows fine well what she's said and done, and what her intentions have been, and now sh*t has hit the fan, she's playing dumb!

Manager has asked us to chat tomorrow; so I've to go in on my day off to hear bullsh*tssssss from Queeny.

Two things will happen tomorrow, firstly she will deny she's done anything
And secondly she will have an answer for anything she's done.
SO WHAT'S THE POINT?

I'll go and see how things start, I don't expect anything, all I want to say is
" we are adults, we know what we said and done, and we also know if it was wrong or right. All I want is to come to work, do my job, and leave in some what of a positive mood. Do you think we can do that if and when we work together?

Yes, No?  OK bye. That's it!

No one can argue with people like Queeny. She's well educated, well spoken,  very clever, and been there longer than I have, plus I don't want to argue, nor do I want an apology, I just want to have some what of a normal life at work.

What would you do? Have you been in situations like this?

Bit**es Get Stitchesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें