Chapter 53:passenger seat

He just smile more but stop teasing her.

He didn't ask anymore because he knows that she will tell everything to him sooner or later.

Because Han Min and the others didn't need to come to their company so Qi Xiao is relieved

Her head is still aching thinking about how to face him without showing any emotion.

Long Shan shook his head seeing how flustered she is, so he decided to distract her, after all, no 'boyfriend' liked the idea of your woman's mind being occupied by another man!

After filing a lot of work in Qi Xiao's table, Long Shan nimbly left and go back to his own office.

When she noticed the mountain of paper works, she sigh and focused on work but silently cursed Long Shan

"That bastard! I swear he did it on purpose! just why did I resign too early and be his slave worker?"

She badly missed her job in the restaurant!

While still immersed in her work Long Shan came knocking to invite her for lunch.

Seeing that it was lunch time she nods and they both agrees to eat out.

They ate quickly and return to work because their flight will be after 2 days and they need to finish everything to transfer their main work to Country C.

At night Qi Xiao and Long Shan cancel the dinner with everyone, so Qi Xiao is extra glad.

But Han Yun called angrily saying about Qi Xiao being too busy and do not have time with them, it had been two years since they last seen each other and yet she was still busy and, that and, that so Qi Xiao had to compromise and promised to tour them tomorrow happily dumping all the remaining works to Long Shan.

But when it's time to go Qi Xiao almost cuss loudly!

She was supposed to tour with only 3 people! what the heck is with these 4 additional people?

Before she could even ask she received a message

'Darling enjoy the tour!'

That damn Long Shan!

After calming herself she looked at the awkward-looking people of course except for the shameless couple!

But in reality, they really feel awkward!

The Qi brothers and Han Yun thought that it will be only 4 of them that will be touring.

They are excited because they can talk to Qi Xiao without inhibition, but now because there are outsiders yet again! so maybe they can do that if they returned to their own country.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin felt awkward, it is not their first time coming to the country so they don't need any tour guide or come on any group tour!

They have their plan today but thanks to Han Min they have to join in!

Han Min and Shen Chuchu are shameless duos naturally.

Qi Xiao look at the car and the group and massage her head but suddenly a van stopped in front of them and Long Shan's driver come out and greet her

"Miss Qi! Mr. Long asked me to drive this to you"

Han Yun pout when she saw the car and complain

"Can he just send a limousine? I won't ride that one! I will rent one myself!"

Qi Xiao sigh knowing Han Yun already expected this one but

"Let us go with this okay? it will be too much of a hassle if we still rent a car"

Han Yun pout and reluctantly agree, Qi Xiao took the car key, and get into the driver's seat

While buckling the seatbelt someone already sat beside her.

She looked up and almost cussed out loud

"What the! why is it you?"

Han Min smirk and explain nonchalantly

"Carsick"

Qi Xiao's lips twitch

"It was a bull.....frog excuse!"