87

After telling his story he started coaxing the girls again

"All is fine! all is fine! no worries! Do you see? I am almost done with my revenge! the Long company will be gone forever! just wait"

Qi Xiao and Han Yun look and wait for his explanation

"You see I am almost done with my acquisition in it!"

Qi Xiao widen her eyes and Han Yun proudly praise

"Long Shan Long company is huge! you are so amazing!"

Long Shan scratches his nose feeling a little shy, he looks away but his sight bumps into Han Min's meaningful eyes.

He twitches his lips noticing that his eyes are going in between him and his sister.

He coughs awkwardly and looks at Qi Xiao but his eyes are almost blinded by how shiny and sparkly her eyes are, he gently strokes her hair and whisper

"Darling, what is the meaning of that look?"

Qi Xiao blinks and plays dumb

"I don't know what are you talking about?"

Long Shan chuckle helplessly and just continue his story

"The truth is I don't know who but I did have an external help!"

"Your family has a lot of enemies?"

Qi Xiao ask but instead of Long Shan it was Han Yun who answer

"For sure! That kind of trash and scum family it will be unbelievable if they don't have!"

Qi Xiao giggle and pat her head so Han Yun close her mouth and waited for Long Shan to continue

"Yunyun is right but I don't know which one of them"

"It was me"

Han Min suddenly said that shocking all of them except Mo Ling and Ko Pin.

"Hah! So you are that mad that you actually wanted to mess with Long Shan's family? But in the end, you actually helped him! What a bad luck! but do you think even if Long Shan falls Qi Xiao will come back to you? you are dreaming!"

Han Yun loudly announces that makes all of them dumbfounded.

Qi Xiao laugh after and tease her

"Yunyun I think you should stop reading those nonsense novels and stop watching that dog blood drama!it is not good you know?"

Han Yun's eyes redden

"Little Xiao, are you despising me for being dumb?"

Qi Xiao hug her and shook her head

"I love you the most!"

Qi Fan coughed and look at Han Min waiting for his answer

"What Han Yun said is a half-truth, I can't explain for now but after this, I will tell everything! I thought that I would be able to finish this right away when little Xiao came back but I didn't expect that they are more formidable than I expected!"

Han Min breath and continue while looking straight at Qi Xiao and his tone has visibly become gentler

"When everything is done I will explain everything okay? just wait a little longer"

Qi Xiao was stunned and Long Shan exploded

"What is it with my little Xiao? stop dreaming! whatever happens, little Xiao is ours!"

Han Yun agree

"Yeah! yeah! little Xiao is ours!"

And hug Qi Xiao tight.

She will never agree to them together again!

When Qi Xiao becomes her girlfriend he never let Qi Xiao out of his sight! so she didn't manage to play with Qi Xiao!

He is such a selfish person! he wants Qi Xiao's attention all to himself!

And even to Han Yun he will get jealous What a narrow-minded fellow!

Mo Ling looked at them weirdly.

Why is he having a feeling that the two are like the parents protecting their daughter and not letting her to be cheated by a big bad wolf?

It is weird right?but it is not only him who feel that way!

Almost all of them so Han Min smile become more obvious and didnt mind the two and just focus on his wife