Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|

CHAPTER 9: what the fuck did we just do? |part two|
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER 9: what the fuck did we just do? |part two|𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

Whoever said you forget everything the next day after a party lied.

I try over and over again to forget that memory. But it doesn't matter, my mind is only on our kiss.

I'm officially locking this memory in the deepest darkest corner of my brain. Right with dick pics categories.

How could he kiss me? I mean I'm not even his type. He likes sorority girls and models. Not to mention he also hates me. And I hate him.

But I did like the kiss. It wasn't like any other kiss I had before. It was demanding but also sweet.

Ugh, I hate him even more now for making me feel this way.

I'll just have to end it.

That's the right thing to do.

I will speak to Ian and tell him the whole deal is off. We broke one of our top rules. We can't come back from that.

I'll just tell him we don't need to do this anymore and he can find another tutor.

No biggie.

Everything will be fine.

I may be lying to myself.

A knock on the door snaps me from my thoughts. It's probably Ivy with water and aspirin for our hangover.

I walk to the door and Ian's standing with flowers in his hand.

Oh no.

This wasn't in my plan. He wasn't supposed to show up at my door with flowers. He's making it even harder.

"Ian, what are you doing here?"

"I brought you flowers. Girls like that kinda stuff right?"

"Yes, pink peonies, they're my favorite. How'd you know?"

"I asked Ivy which ones you liked before I left"

"You left a party at your own house?"

"Yeah I was trying to find you"

"Ian look I don't think we should do this anymore" there I said it. Now it can be over. He'll go back to his life playing hockey and I'll go back to my life in the competition.

"I know I broke one of our rules but I need you to tutor me there's nobody else" Ian begs.

"Why did you kiss me anyway?" I ask.

"I was drunk"

"That's not a good enough answer"

"There's no other answer"