Chapter 29: Twisted Prince

CHAPTER 29:Twisted Prince
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER 29:Twisted Prince𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Ian James

How badly can I possibly be obsessed with Leonie?

Ask Caleb who's listing every obsessive thing I've achieved since knowing Leonie.

"Number 48: you think I haven't noticed but I know you started writing vows for a wedding that doesn't exist." Caleb continues to list off another key point in his case of me being obsessive.

Turns out I've surpassed normal standards of obsession. Now Calebs no therapist but I think he's sane enough to analyze a person's personality.

Just not mine.

Obsession is another word for love. In this case it's the deepest love I've ever felt.

"You are the second coming of Joe from that Netflix show 'You'" Caleb says. Now that's just exaggeration.

The scent of Vanilla and caramel starts to roam the school hall. I immediately knew my girl was coming my way since I smelled all her perfumes and decided to order her twenty of each.

Caleb's head follows my eyes and sees Leonie walking. "Did you know she was coming just from her smell? What are you? A dog?"

There's thousands of reasons I could list off on why I love Leonie so much. The way she bosses me around, the way she made me fall in love with the princess and the frog movie, and more I won't mention because it'll be a thousand page summary.

But at the top of the very list is the way she makes my heart race and the warm color of red spreads on my face when I see her.

Leonie heels clicks on the marked floors and she reaches Caleb and I. Thinking she would lean in for a kiss that usually leads to more kisses. I close the small space between us but she takes a detour.

A detour to Caleb.

What the fuck?

Leonie and Caleb embrace each other in a hug while I try to figure out what the fuck I'm seeing.

Leonie pulls out of the hug and gives me a kiss on my cheek that leaves a red stain. The feeling of her lips remind me of the time I forced her to kiss me continuously until my face was covered in red lips marks.

The memory makes a smile form on my face for a split second until I see Caleb and remember he just hugged my girl.

"Caleb." I say in a stern voice.

"Leonie gets in front of me. I don't want Ian to kill me. I'm too cute to die this early." Caleb jokes and drags Leonie to the front of him.

Another thing about my love for Leonie. I get jealous really fucking easily.