The date

Heh, sorry about the cliff hanger but onto the chapter!

THIS CHAPTER HAS S¡X AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Holding his breath while waiting for a answer. Than she said that she... Yes?!? Than they both kissed each other not caring about the future or the world. They decided to go on a date at Hanako's house so no one would find out. Yashiro agreed with Hanako's idea.

After school they met up at Hanako's place and Yashiro us amazed. She says "Oh my god Hanako! This is so lovely, thank you" and with that she kisses him on the cheek. After dinner Yashiro is about to leave but Hanako stops her. He says "Please, tell your mom you want to stay the night" with his puppy eyes. Yashiro can't stand his puppy eyes so she agrees.

After she gets her mom's permission to stay the night. Hanako says "Please, can we well, *do it*." With sad puppy eyes. Yashiro says "f-fine. Just do whatever you want". Now this was her biggest mistake that she would make.

With Yashiro's saying this he pins her to the door but kisses her on the lips exploring every part of her mouth. Yashiro tries not to moan but a little one escapes," Mmmm". Hanako breaks the kiss and asked her not to hold back from anything. He says "oh and I like you moaning" and with that he picks her up while still kissing with everywhere. Yashiro still tries not to moan but she can't stop it.

Hanako puts down Yashiro on his bed and starts to undress her. Yashiro says "h-he-mmmMm" but hanako just kisses her. Yashiro is now naked and hanako starts looking at her.

He knows that he just wants to put *it* inside of her but he want to tease her a bit before he does. "So Yashiro, have you ever had s¡x before?" Yashiro says "N-no". Hanako now has a grin on his face. "What are you going to do?" Yasuhiro asked. "Well, maybe I'm going to bite these?" Referring to her nippes. H-hey ahh, s-sto ah mm", Now panting hysterically. "Whats that?" Hanako asks?. "I said, st-stop please" she said. "Well you did say I cani do whatever I want" Hanako claims. Yasuhiro is Now bright red from Hanako.

Have a great day!

Emma iuty