The date

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾  𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝙸  𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆  𝙷𝙾𝚆  𝙸'𝙼  𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶  𝚃𝙾  𝙴𝙽𝙳  𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂  𝚂𝙾  𝚈𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰!

They went to Hanako's House and had a amazing time.

But Yashiro was worried because Hanako was acting SUPER weird.

Yashiro asked "Are you okay Hanako? You have been acting strange". All Hanako did was break down and told Yashiro what had happened (last chapter) to him. Yashiro promised that it Was okay now and he was safe now.

What broke Yashiro's heart the most though? Knowing that Hanako went through that because of her.

They both huged asked they sleeped together. Oh course Hanako spooned Yashiro but she didn't care at all.

The next day the both came up with a better and wonderful plan.

Hanako asked "What about your dad?". "He died 4 years ago in a car crash" Yashiro said with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry that I broght he up" Hanako said in sorrow. "It's okay, we shouldn't hide things from each other.

They told Yashiro's mom about them dating and she said " Well, congratulations and sorry if Yashiro moans to loud." With a wink. Yashiro got embarrassed and Hanako smriking.

∆𝔸 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣∆

Hanako had started writing on his next song with Yashiro.

There plan was coming together piece by piece.

Of course I'm not telling you bc it's me;)

      💕💕💕 Em out 💕💕💕