The Concert

Hanako went on interviewes and told them he WAS dating someone special.

It was on the knews everywhere!

Hanako and Yashiro told Kou there plan and agreed to help them.

            ~𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

Yashiro and Kou were helping Hanako write his next song. Everything was coming together piece by piece to create there master plan.

•𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣•

Hanako just published his new song  "My lover girl" but no one had heard the song and everyone was going crazy about the name of his song.

There was a concert that would play the song so of course every seat was gone in less than 10 minutes.

Yashiro and Kou where going to the concert with Hanako as they were his best friends. +his girlfriend.

°𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕥°

Hanako walked up onto the stage and everyone was cheering him on as his begin to talk "Hello everyone,,, today I will be playing this song I made with my best friends.

*begins to sing* (sorry about my really bad sing.)

Everyone claps, but then everyone starts yelling " WHO RAPED YOU, WHO RAPED YOU" and they when on and on

Hanako said "My boss" and than everyone starts yelling and booing Hanako boss, says mean things to him too.

The boss finally, gets arrested and Hanako promises that he will keep on making songs all of his fans to hear.

Than everyone starts chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" and being the person Hanako is he makes Yashiro and Kou come on the stage and kisses Yashiro.

Everyone starts cheering them. Hanako introduces his best friends Kou and Yashiro to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, I think this is the most I wrote in this hole book series. Welp, anyways I hope you guy didn't mind my terrible singing voice. Well byeeeee!

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶Em out😶