The Next Day

Hello everyone! Idk wht ti put here so yea🙃

The next day Yashiro woke up and tried to get Up but couldn't because of Hanako's strong grip.

Than Yashiro relized that his d¡ck was still inside her. She tried to take It Out slowly so Hanako would notice and wake up. She starts to Escape it but he pulls her in and it goes back inside with a moan from Yashiro.

"Come on! I'll help you wash because you probly can't wake right know" Hanako says joy fully and saying facts.

°𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣°
°                              °

Yashiro states "that was the longest shower I have ever taked.". "Well you Need ed help" says Hanako. "YOU HAS YOU COCK INSIDE OF ME WHILE PICKING ME AND MAKING ME MOAN!!! Bad Hanako" Yashiro claims.

Hanako pins Yashiro and wispers "that's notte name name" with a smrik. Yashiro turns bright red while saying "s-sory daddy".

" Good bottom"  Hanako states. Yashiro says "I-i'm not a bo-" and stops half way because it won't change anything.

They both talked about how they will date. Hanako says "Ohh! I got one!" and writers it Down:

Have   sex   everytime    we     have     a     date! :)

Of corse Yashiro said no but Hanako started nipping at her back of her neck and with that he found her weak spot from a moan.

He started picking on it and said "it you Don't Say yes than I'll just start bitting you neck". He starts bitting her neck and Hears "ahHhhh  s-stop mMmmMmMM, o-okay f-fine" Yashiro says. "Who are you taling to again?" Hanako asked and stoped bitting her neck.

"Daddy, we Can do your idea" Yashiro says. The rest of the day went by super fast.

Yashiro put makeup on the Hicks the Hanako have her. They text about stuff and Yashiro even helped Hanako with his next song with Kou.

I put a of time intorno making this so I hope you liked this. Have a great day! Byeeeeeeeeeee

Emma out😉