Intro

TW! Mentions of Abuse, Blood

Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favorite Color
E/C = Eye Color
F/A = Favorite Animatronic

Y/N came from quite the broken home. Your moms boyfriend was abusive towards you both. You decided to get out of bed in the night and escape his torment. It was rainy and cold but anything was better than staying with him.

"Tch.. hes so stupid..." You mutter under your breath. Despite knowing he's not behind you and cant hear you, you still get scared. Every drop of rain made you flinch, always expecting it to hurt. But it never did. You were just cold. Cold and homeless.

Eventually you stopped walking. You were in front of Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. Its been so long since you had last been here. Your Boyfriends Mom thought you were to old for "stupid singing animals" but you always felt they weren't just mindless robots. They seemed to have feeling. Personality. A heart. And as you held you plush of F/A you shivered.
"One night couldn't hurt..." And you needed somewhere to stay, its not like you could just walk until you find someone that would let you stay at there house and not call your parents. Or worse, the police. You already didn't have a great relationship with the cops. This wouldn't help.

You eventually find a vent large enough for you to fit through. You and your backpack with all your stuff. You start to tear off the vent and 2 or so minutes later it finally comes off.

"Shit..." while doing that you managed to cut your hand pretty bad. Now you had yet another reason to stay in here. You climb in the vent. It was small and surprisingly warm. But the claustrophobic setting wasn't exactly your cup of tea. You move on carefully so you don't cut your hand on anything else.
*BANG*
What the hell was that?
*CLASH*
That sounded like... cymbals? You turn in the direction where the sound came from to see a small spider thing staring back with soulless black beady eyes. After seeing that you scream and proceed to crawl as fast as you can. It wasn't long before you fall out of a loose vent cover onto a soft, brown carpet.

"Hello?" You heard a voice say. The voice sounded familiar, but you couldn't register who it was. The voice was deep but kind. A shadow loomed over you. But you didn't look up.

"What do you all want?" You finally manage to choke out.

426 words!
I hope you enjoyed! Mind you this is only the introduction and Im sorry i didn't give Y/N a very in depth backstory 😭🙏 I had fun making this! In between school and other stuff Im not sure how much I will update but I hope you guys stay tuned!