New Looks

Randomly felt like making this

You and Freddy were in the kitchen with Chica and Roxy, all talking about nothing in particular. You got a drink and sat in Freddy's lap. He hugs you tightly and you blush. "Jesus get a room you two.." Chica glares at Roxy and Roxy sighs. Freddy blushes and looks away. You do too. "Well Roxy did you forget we were going to hangout with Y/N while the rest are doing autographs?" Roxy huffed and you looked at them. "Huh?" Chica smiles. "Yep! We're gonna eat, give you a makeover, probably watch a movie, stuff like that." Your jaw drops. "Makeover?" Chica smiles more. "Mhm! Don't worry though we will only do stuff you want done. Dyed hair, new clothes, your nails blah blah blah." To be honest it did sound like fun. "Ok!" Roxy smiled too. "Oh and we can all start doing that together whenever we're free! Like Wednesday nights or something!" Freddy smiles and his ears wiggle. He was so happy that you were getting along with Chica and Roxy.

Freddy left for his thing and Chica and Roxy grabbed your hand and dragged you to their room. "So Y/N what do you want to do?"

Roxy dyed your hair the color you want it and Chica did your nails (If you want, ideas for if your fav animatronic is Freddy they're Light Blue, Orange, and Red. If Monty Green and Purple. If Bonnie Purple and sky blue. And if Foxy Red and Gold.), did mascara if you want it and other normal makeover things. Basically anything you want (including piercings, jewelry, hair styles, etc). And they got you a new outfit. Below are basically the outfits I came up with, choose the one you like most.

Outfit 1: Pastel red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, or white hoodie, a matching color skirt/shorts (doesn't have to be same color, just a color that goes well with it), white and pastel color stockings and long gloves. Mascara and nail polish,

Outfit 2: White tank top with fishnet (I think thats what they're called) on your arms and wrist bands like the Glamrocks have. Black pants with a chain and other things and black shoes. Black beanie with some rings and stuff. Leather jacket and spiked choker (Optional)

Outfit 3: F/C and white or black striped shirt with overalls and glasses. Real basic but cute.

Outfit 4: Tank top with a pair of grey sweatpants and a backwards baseball hat.

Outfit 5: A brown sweater and jeans. Glasses and a scarf and stuff. Fall fashion

Feel free to leave more outfit ideas if something you want isn't here ^^

Also feel free to leave how your character looks now! 

"Oh. My. God. YOU LOOK SO GREAT Y/N!" Roxy nodded in agreement. "Some of our best work." You blush. "Aw thanks guys.." They smile and point to the clock. You three spent that entire time doing that and it was time the others got back. They were excited and were pushing you towards the rooms doors. "Cmon lets go show them!" You stopped them. "What if they don't like it?" Roxy stared at you. "Y/N cmon, if they don't like it then why would they like you before hand? How a person dresses doesn't determine if you love them." She whispers in your ear. "And I would know, I don't think green and pink go to well together." Her eyes glance over to Chica and you laugh. Still you were embarrassed to see what they would think.

Freddy is watching Bonnie and Monty argue while Foxy records it, laughing his ass off in the process. There was a point in time when Freddy would try to stop them but now as long as it doesn't get to serious, even he thinks its funny.

Freddy looks over and stares at you, blushing. He doesn't move or say anything and you think you might have broke him. Foxy looks in that direction and a familiar grin comes on his face. Bonnie and Monty don't notice.

"YOU LITERALLY TRIPPED AND FELL ON THAT POOR WOMAN YOU IDIOT." Monty growled. "AT LEAST I DIDN'T FLIRT WITH HER LIKE SOMEONE." "MONTY YOU IDIOT IM GAY AND ALL I SAID WAS SHE WAS PRETTY HOW IS THAT FLIRTING I DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT TO HER." You chuckled. Lovable idiots.

Chica jumped up and down. "Monty! Bonnie! Look at Y/N!" It surprised you that Monty had a similar reaction to Freddy. Bonnie looked ecstatic. "You look so great Lil Bun!" He kept gushing on about how cute you looked. You blushed. Monty had kinda 'recovered' and smiled. "You do look pretty hot little guy~" He put his claw under your chin and you blushed more.

Got lazy at the end. Sorry :/