Head canons (and what I imagine they look like) cause why not

Well here we go. This is SFW and NSFW so read at ur own discretion. Also I will update this chapter a lot so yeah (New updates will always be at the bottom of a characters section)

Glamrock Freddy

Everyones favorite DILF. If you don't like him your lying to me and yourself.

Imagine this design but like, a little tummy fat (I literally love this art. Words cannot describe this feeling. Im obsessed with him). 6'7 feet tall.

Artists : Unknown

Artists : Unknown

Calls you Superstar. You call him Papa Bear

Bros a god at cuddling and hugging

Great chef. Loves cooking, adores baking for you.

Favorite song is Running up that hill by Kate Bush

A true gentleman.

Usually gentle and patient, but might be really dom and rough if your a brat. 

Switch that prefers top

VERY Vocal as both a top and bottom

Huge dick. Like 15 inches. Dick Piercing. Will rearrange your guts. Huge as fuck balls. 

Cums buckets

Master of aftercare. Turns on your favorite show after cleaning you. Gets ur favorite snacks and drinks and sweets. Pampers you. Gives you massages. Tells you how great you did. If you need attention he's the guy for you. The whole shebang, not a thing left out. 

Also has his nipples pierced.

Kind of a scaredy cat when it comes to horror movies

Might bite/scratch you if you ask. Will not degrade you ever. 

Birthday Sex. Thats it

Loves putting stickers of him on you. Kind of like his way of marking you. And its adorable.

Praises you all the time

Would never admit it but he loves humping pillows/plushies. Loves how it feels.

Your his whole life. Loves you more than anything in the world. 

Loves doing karaoke with you. 

Hugs you from behind all the time.

Lovess cartoons. 

Had a very awkward conversation with Gregory why he has 4 dads. Gregory will kill you if you hurt him but who would wanna hurt Freddy? If you do your on the kil- I mean throat punch list

Nothing about this man is small. N O T H I N G.

Man will straight up refuse to be taken care of. Even when he's sick. He loves taking care of others and making sure they're ok and hates making people worry for him.