Looking over the city

F/D=Favorite Drink

Note : Italics means your thoughts

"What?" "You heard me." Bonnie grabbed your hand and pulled you along to a ladder. "You go first, if you fall I'll catch you." "What if you fall Bonnie?" "Your not catching a 400 pound robot Y/N" "Fair point" You start climbing up the ladder. You loose your footing and fall, expecting to break something when you land. "You ok Y/N!?" You open your eyes and Bonnies holding you. "Oh yeah, thanks.." You get up and go back up the ladder, red as hell. He climbs up after you get up and you both go out the doors leading to the roof. Theres a blanket and a cooler and everything else a mini hideout could need.

"I sneak up here a lot and figured you might want to come, considering theres not much else to do right now." He sits down on the blanket and gets a lemonade out for him and throws you your f/d. "Man the view up here... its beautiful." You say as you sit down next to Bonnie. "It is." You two sit there and just look out over the city. 

The wind blows and you shiver a little. "You cold Y/N?" "A little" Bonnie grabs you and wraps his arms around your waist. You blush and jump a little. Bonnie notices. "Oh sorry! I just saw you and Monty the other day just assumed you'd be fine with it." He quickly retracts his hands. "You saw that!?" He nods. "Don't worry I didn't tell anyone. And sorry again for that..." You look over at him. "Don't worry about it.." You scoot a little closer and he puts his arm around your shoulder. "So.. last night was a bit weird.." You see Bonnie blushing as he says that. "Think of this as.. like a re-payment I guess." You snuggle closer to him. "Fine by me."

"You really have a sweet tooth huh?" He blushes a little. Not really like you had to ask. He ate candy through the entire movie, had like 3 cinnamon rolls and now he's drinking lemonade with a bunch of sugar packets. "Yeah.." "Don't worry I do too Bonnie." 

Bonnies so cute. He gets embarrassed so easily, kinda like me. Man.. his fur smells really good. Its kinda calming in a weird sort of way. I want to just lay my head on his chest and stay like that, just cuddle with him.

"Shoot, I gotta go to Bonnie Bowl, feel free to stay up here or come up here at any time." Damn it. You wanted to spend more time with him. You stay up there a little longer before you get a text from Freddy on your fazwatch.

Freddy : Hey superstar. Where are you, your not in my room.

Freddy : Well if you want to hang out that is.

Y/N : Up on the roof

Freddy: What? Oh. Let me guess, Bonnie?

Y/N : Mhm

Freddy : I'll go to the ladder meet me there.

Y/N : K

You get up and go to the ladder and start going down, more carful than last time. You make it without falling. Freddy walks over to you and hugs you. "Hi!" You turn red again. He's so strong... "Hey Freddy." Freddy doesn't put you down, instead just carrying you to his room. Luckily no one sees you. That'd be kinda awkward.