Chapter 8: Live broadcast

Jibai vaguely knew that Xie Sui made a lot of money in high school, but after that tragic accident, all his money was used for medical treatment and compensation, and he was heavily in debt.

Jibai always felt that fate was too harsh on Xie Suishi. He did not have a good background, and even had an ordinary family, which was a luxury to him.

He tolerated and worked hard, earning everything on his own.

But fate made a big joke with him. He lost his dignity and had nothing.

Fate has never been fair to anyone. In the best years, Ji Bai lost her health and her life. Should this be her fate.

Jibai is not reconciled, she will not let the tragedy happen again, whether it is her... or Xie Bai.

At this time, a few boys rode to the shop, and Cong Yuzhou said, "Follow brother, get ready to go back to Hushan in the rally race tonight. I have an appointment with Qin Shao and the others. You can get five figures in one run. "

After Jibai took two steps, she pressed the brake again and looked back.

Xie Sui stood in front of the racing car, and the strong sunset glow stained his back with a large red color. He casually put his left hand in his pocket, his long figure turned into a silhouette, and his expression could not be clearly seen.

She palmed the car faucet, propped one foot on the ground, and called him: "Xie Sui."

Xie Sui looked back at her.

"Can you stop racing?"

Xie Sui didn't answer yet, but Cong Yuzhou laughed: "Why, the little student wants to ask us to go out with brother?"

"No, I just... feel dangerous."

Jibai doesn't know what to say. If she tells Xie Sui, you continue to play racing, there will definitely be an accident in the future, even a man will not become a man.

Would he think she was insulting him?

That would really be beaten.

"Little classmate, are you caring about Sui Ge?"

"No...no." Jibai really didn't know what to say: "If you must go, then you drive slowly."

He didn't have an accident so quickly. In Jibai's impression, he often saw Xie Sui at school in high school. He took a leave of absence after the accident and has not seen each other since.

The estimated time should be at least on the eve of the college entrance examination.

Xie Sui turned sideways slightly, the setting sun shone on his profile, his bangs covered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised: "Drive slowly, how can I win?"

"Uh..."

Jibai felt that he could never lose his life just to win money.

And Xie Sui smiled lightly, admiring her blushing cheeks: "No, you raise me?"

Ji Bai's little paw tightly gripped the shoulder strap of the schoolbag: "There are many ways to make money, and you don't have to kill yourself."

"You can't make a lot of money if you don't kill your life."

If you can't make a lot of money, you can't raise the woman he wants.

"Go back, Ji Xiaobai."

Xie Sui gently called her name, then stopped talking nonsense, opened the door of the super sports car, and got into the car.

Cong Yuzhou and the others also followed in another car, the accelerator pedal was very high, and they whizzed past her.

When Jibai returned home, his parents and Ji Feifei were already having dinner. Because their sister was in poor health, they never waited for Jibai to eat.