Chapter 31: Smashed my ass

Ji Fei Fei was discharged from the hospital for the winter vacation.

During the more than a month in the hospital, Jibai had never visited her in the hospital because he was busy with the final exam.

Of course, the final exam is just an excuse. Jibai will not pretend to be cold and warm to her. Her attitude towards Jiibei has not changed from beginning to end.

Blood debt and blood repayment may sound a bit cruel, but it is not unreasonable. Otherwise, why would she be born again?

Of course, Jibai won't take the life of Jin Feibi, because her life is worthless to her.

Jibai just wants to regain his own life.

I just heard from my parents that Ji Fei's mood has gradually stabilized. After such a thing, she seemed to be a different person.

Jibai didn't understand what his mother said-Ji Feifei was like a changed person, what exactly it meant.

Until that day when Ji Fei went home and saw Ji Bai, she walked forward with a smile and gave her a tender hug.

Ji Bai instinctively stepped back and avoided.

She looked at Ji Feifei in surprise.

A friendly smile hung on Ji Fei's face, making her look like an angel waving wings and radiating holy light.

Tao Jiazhi persuaded: "In vain, this matter, the past is over. Fei has already admitted her mistakes in the hospital and apologized. Don't hold on to it. Anyway, she is still your sister. , The sisterhood between you is constant."

"Yes, your sister uninstalled all Weibo." Ji Mingzhi also helped: "She really recognized the mistake, and she specifically raised it today and has to apologize to you personally."

Looking at the hypocritical smile on Ji Fei Fei's face, Ji Bai realized something in a careless manner.

During the month that Ji Feifei was recovering from injuries in the hospital, not only had he recovered his vitality, but also seemed to...have been reborn, and his skill has improved to the next level.

In the past, Ji Fei Fei, who couldn't hold his breath and was often forced to go crazy without a word, was gone. Now this Ji Fei Fei, who always shows people with a friendly smile, has evolved.

Ji Bai saw herself in her dark brown eyes, and felt the deep hatred of Ji Fei Fei towards her.

In the last life, Ji Fei has the ability to let her parents completely abandon Ji Bai, which shows her ability.

This time, Ji Bai almost broke Ji Fifei's arm, making her lose the weapon of fan public opinion, but it might not be easy to completely crush her.

Ji Bai also admires Ji Fei Fei. If she is replaced by someone with a slightly weaker psychological quality, she will suffer such a heavy blow, and she will be frantically abused on the Internet, immortal and depressed, such as An Kerou, who was previously calculated by Ji Fei Fei. .

Ji Fei Fei was able to recover in such a short period of time, and it was quite impressive.

The more she was like this, she aroused Jibai's fighting spirit.

If she went into depression, Jibai would also feel bored.

Ji Bai once paid the price of her life, she didn't want Ji Fei to leave the field so easily.

She looked at Ji Feifei and said first: "Sister, didn't you say apologize?"

I eagerly hope that the sisters can quickly reconcile Tao Jiazhi and said, "Yes, yeah, Fei, you quickly apologize for nothing."