Chapter 54: Don't move

Xie Suiyao stood on the side of the street, his chest rising and falling with breathing, apparently running down all the way.

Jibai was stunned for a few seconds, then ran over and slammed into his arms, hugging his tough waist.

His embrace is solid, with the unique heat of young people, and it is very warm.

Jibai closed his eyes tightly and rubbed his nose against his soft clothes.

This guy is... so annoying.

Xie Sui looked at the girl in his arms, smiled and said, "A girlfriend may be more important than eating."

"Who is your girlfriend, don't be ashamed."

"Whether you accept Xie Sui or not, Xie Sui recognizes you anyway."

Before Jibai could react, Xie Sui suddenly lowered his head and kissed her lips--

"In this life, I only recognize Xiaobai as a girlfriend, and I do what I say."

He put her lower lip in his mouth, said this affectionately, and then took a slight suck.

The girl's lips were soft, with a moist touch, warm and warm, Xie Sui felt that her heart was almost melted by her.

He couldn't help turning around, wanting to plunder more deeply.

Jibai's eyelashes trembled, and she instinctively raised her hand to his chest, subconsciously trying to push him away, Xie Sui buckled her wrist.

"do not move,"

He left her lips, but still hugged her tightly. There was a faint fragrance on her body, and the smell was a bit sweet.

Jibai's body is thin and thin, and he is completely occupied by his entire circle...

The street lamp was faint, and Ji Bai raised his head fearfully and saw his long and beautiful neck. He swallowed lightly, and the slightly convex apple tree rolled up and down.

Obviously, he was trying his best to suppress the surging desire.

Jibai tried to break away from his tight hug, but Xie Sui hugged her harder, threatening: "If you move around, I really want to ying."

As soon as this remark came out, Jibai's body became stiff, and she really did not dare to move.

How can there be such a sensitive man, just hug...

She was stiff, with an unnatural flush on her face, she didn't dare to look down at all.

There was a drizzle in the air, patted sparsely on the faces of the two people, and the girl's trembling eyelashes were also decorated with rain stars.

Jibai touched the corner of his mouth with his fingertips.

His lips are very soft and soft, the kiss is very restrained, and also very rusty, just instinctively holding, sucking randomly, sucking her lips numb.

A few minutes later, Xie Sui slowly let go of his hand, and said in a low tone: "Hug and hug, let's go."

"Then I'm leaving."

Jibai squeezed the strap of his backpack, walked a few steps, and then looked back at him.

He also just turned sideways, staring at her intently, dark eyes with a deep light.

Xie Suichong raised her hand.

So afterwards, whenever Jibai thought of her first kiss, the images that emerged in his mind were always the lonely figure of the young man under the street lamp and his nostalgic eyes on that drizzle night.