Chapter 25: Not dirty

Cong Yuzhou walked in from the back door of the classroom carrying a basketball, put down the basketball, leaned over to the sleeping Xie Sui table, reached out and tugged at his little bangs.

Jiang Zhongning made a gesture of wiping his neck, and said, "You have to finish."

Xie Sui's anger broke out when he got up, and most people couldn't bear it.

Cong Yuzhou smiled slyly, attached it to Xie Sui's ear, and said softly: "Xiao Bai asked you to go to the auditorium to watch a movie in the afternoon."

Two seconds later, Xie Sui's body suddenly moved mechanically. He raised his head, and his hazy light coffee-colored eyes were a little sexy.

"what."

Cong Yuzhou smiled and said: "It's nothing, I'm talking nonsense, you keep sleeping."

Xie then got up, walked lazily to the balcony sink, turned on the faucet and patted his face, then rubbed his hair with water.

Cong Yuzhou leaned against the window, looking at Xie Sui who was playing the haircut, and said nervously: "If I tell him now, the "Xiao Bai" who asked him to watch a movie may not be the "Xiao Bai" he thought. Will he Unload my leg?"

Jiang Zhongning swallowed hard and patted Cong Yuzhou on the shoulder: "Brother, run away."

So Xie Sui waited on time at the agreed teaching downstairs after "dressing up carefully".

Not long after, Fang Yuebai appeared in his field of vision.

She is wearing a cute little winter dress, her hair is tied into a ponytail, and she has a few slightly curly hair hanging from her temples, which is very delicate and pretty.

She raised her hand at Xie Sui, Xie Sui's face changed.

He raised his head, Cong Yuzhou and Jiang Zhongning on the balcony on the fifth floor quickly retracted their heads and fled.

Fang Yuebai held two ticket stubs in his hand, and said to Xie Suily and excitedly: "I thought you wouldn't come."

Her voice was soft and waxy, and she shivered.

Xie Sui was about to speak. Just at this moment, Jibai was holding a bowl of mashed potatoes in his hand, and walked over from the side road of the teaching building with his friends.

In the sun, her dark brown pupils looked so clear and beautiful, even standing in the crowd, always let him see her at a glance.

Jibai was chatting with the girls, but when she turned her head to see Xie Sui with another strange girl, her speech speed was obviously slower.

After a short pause, she continued to talk to her friends with a smile on her face.

Xie Sui's eyes fell on her, and he couldn't get it back.

Jibai passed by him and looked at him, but did not disturb him.

Xie Sui suddenly got angry. He raised his leg and walked towards the auditorium. Fang Yuebai was behind him and cried out in confusion: "Hey, Xie Sui."

Not to mention, this Fang Yuebai not only looks like Jibai, but also has a similar voice.

The sound of "Xie Sui" made his spine a burst of excitement.

He turned his head slightly and said in a deep voice, "Not watching a movie?"

Fang Yuebai was overjoyed and hurried to catch up: "You wait for me."

Before entering the classroom, Jibai couldn't help but glanced toward the playground. The young man's back was tall and straight, and Fang Yuebai followed behind him, as well-behaved as a little wife.