Characters

Francisca Griffin / Hill

Francisca Griffin/Hill is a 16 year old sophomore student, she loves reading romance novels, loves kids and occasionally did babysitting, is an Aries ♈️ and loves and truly misses her brothers and Father.

Ivan Hill

Ivan Hill is an 18 year old senior in high school, he is the older twin, he likes to act like he has no care in the world, he is what you would call "a typical bad boy", he is a player obviously lol, likes to smoke, misses his sister like crazy and is trying to forget about her. He is going to be super overprotective of her, hates his mother for being selfish and taking her away from him. He is a ♐️ Sagittarius.

Daniel Hill

Daniel Hill is the younger twin, he is 18 and a senior in high school. Likes to party, loves getting high and drunk. He is a bit silly and he is a pretty chill guy. Misses his sister so much that he sometimes randomly brings her up. Overprotective over his sister. He's a hugger. Also, a Sagittarius ♐️.

Zachary Hill

He is 45 years old, the father of Ivan, Daniel and Francisca. He is the CEO of his company that he inherited from his father before him. Tried to find his daughter for years but to no use as her mom was good at covering up her tracks. Is protective, strict and scary to most people. Isn't really known for being compassionate.

Wendy Parker

Wendy Hill then changed to Griffin when she left her husband then changed again to Parker when she remarried lmao 😂
She died at the age of 43, she was a baker, she loved all of her children but Francisca was kind of her favorite. When things were going downhill with her marriage with Zachary she wanted to leave and never have to see him again. So, one day she left with one of her kids and did everything she could to make sure that he wouldn't find her. She was bipolar. She wanted love again after the mess with her last marriage and wanted to be the best mother she can be to Francisca since she decided that she couldn't be that to the boys.

Mathew Parker
Age 44. He is an accountant. He loved his wife Wendy very much in the short amount of years they spent together. He cares for Francisca and loves her just like how a father would love his daughter.
He's soft most of the time but can be scary when he wants to be. Knows some things about what happend with Wendy and her ex husband but not the full story and not the full truth.