Chapter 5

Francisca's POV

This can't be happening, This can't be happening,This can't be happening, This can't be happening, I think.

Ivan and Dan are here, together, at my school, we're going to be attending the same fucking high school.

Jenny was right. Oh god Jenny was right! The universe IS trying to get us to reunite.

I can already see her smug face.

And I can already hear Lori laughing at me because of this....strange strange situation.

Dan is saying goodbye to whoever is in the car while Ivan seems to be just walking away, annoyed.

And then I see him.

My dad.

He's right there.

Just a few feet away from me.

I haven't seen him in so long.

He looks...exactly the same.

I can feel the tears in my eyes beginning to spill, but I try to blink them away.

He's right there after all this time.

I could go right to him right now and...I don't know hug him, just stay in my dad's arms for as long as I can.

I really want to do that, but I just look at him, stunned, and watch him drive away.

I see Ivan and Dan head for the school doors....the doors that I'm in front of.

I quickly snap out of my daze and head inside quickly.

I hide behind a wall and watch them walk past me with a couple of their friends.

Wow.

What a start to the new school year.

Things just got a lot more complicated.

I'm....I'm going to be seeing my brothers every single freaking day now.

How the fuck am I gonna survive that.

It's only a matter of time before we bump Into each other again with how the universe seems to be working right now.

Am I....prepared for that?

I force myself out of my thoughts.

And go to get my school schedule.

"Hi sweetheart, How can I help you?"

"Um hi, I just want to get my schedule"

"Name?"

"Um Francisca....Griffin?"

Saying that my last name is Griffin was still freaking weird.

Whenever I get asked about my full name, I immediately think of Hill as my last name, and it has always been weird to say otherwise.

The woman laughs. " are you telling me or asking?"

"Telling?"